“Small taco's, Small menu”
Review of Dos Tacos

Dos Tacos
Ranked #326 of 1,117 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We enjoyed the food here!! The only reason we would likely not return is because we felt the menu was too small, and we were told we couldn't make any substitutes which is a shame for the fussy type lol!! If the menu grew, we might return one day to try something new, but for now we have both tried everything we liked on the menu. We understand everything is fresh but we also did leave hungry after 3 taco's each and $30+ later. The taco's are tiny!!
I was also told I couldn't have the Cilantro removed from the tacos and could "pick it off" - which seemed weird if things were made "fresh"...then when I made it clear I couldn't eat there due to allergies, I was then told it could be removed. So idk, just a small side comment.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the staff are. The tacos are the best I have had in a while. The price is good. Great value for the high quality food.
We were in and out in 20 minutes. This makes for a nice quick lunch stop.

Been to Dos Tacos? Share your experiences!