“Delicious!”

Qdoba
Ranked #159 of 1,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious REAL food. Moneys worth. Can never finish it all. Big portions. Accommodating staff. They still have the mix your own pop flav machines!!!!!! (Gotta appreciate that!) The menu is big and the portions are big. Lots of mixing options. Staff is wicked behind the counter. The line up was huge and those girls work fasssssst without messing up an order. Kudos to the servers.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I understand the necessity to push customer's through in a timely manner however at times in doing so, customer service is lacking. With so many options available to be added to an entrée, it would be beneficial for the staff to take the time to ask if additions are wanted or to oblige to requests.

I asked several times for lots of pico and with each scoop, she kept trying to close the quesadilla. She finally said that it would have to "cook" longer so all the cheese melted because of the extra pico. I was fine with that.

Unfortunately, I got a quesadilla with melted cheese only on the outside of the tortilla. Everything towards the centre was cold and completely unmelted.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is the first time my wife and I had visited this restaurant with friends . We all had the gumbo and I must say omg it was fantastic . I would recommend this restaurant to anyone . Well will certainly visit this establishment again on our next trip to London Ontario . We spoke to dale and I must say he was super friendly.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

The best part of a long week at work is a Qdoba lunch. Just make sure to get there before the lunch rush.

Service is great, and food is even better - don't miss out on the gumbo!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Selection of tacos was really good with a lot of options to choose from like beans, pico de gallo, beef, chicken and different type of salsas. Personnel was really helpful and friendly.