“Very Slow Service Due to Shortage of Staff”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #772 of 1,143 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Walked out of Taco Bell/KFC again yesterday due to long line up and extremely slow service. It would appear that since Taco Bell and KFC are under the same roof customer service has greatly suffered. The excuse is always the same, shortage of staff. It would appear that the parent company is trying to increase profits by not sufficiently staffing the resturants.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Had yet another terrible experience. The food is good as far as Taco Bell goes, better than average.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I popped into this location a while ago and had not been back since but wow...what happened?

The front door was broken, the bathroom has signs telling you to only flush the toilets once and the hand dryer almost flew off the wall at me.

That was even before I ordered!

Now the lady taking my order was nice, friendly and helpful. That was nice.

The food I got was cold and I wasn't sure the tacos were actually tacos or just the leftovers from the bins scrapped into a soft shell.

Guys, step your game up!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

with out a doubt the worst lunch I have had ! could not even finish it ! I think the pet store would have better canned goods

Reviewed 24 December 2017

It'd been over a year since I ran-to-the-border. OMW, truly a skimpy amount of food that I'd NOT personally refer to as food. Talk about reviving someone else's question, "Where's The Beef?" Where's The Food! Hard and Soft taco, they were BLAH at best!