“A hidden gem”

Ranked #90 of 1,122 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This little gem is located just off the runway at London Airport. It has the most amazing view of the runway and for someone like me who loves planes- this is just too good to be true... The food is excellent. I had the Reuben...a masterpiece and the salads are exceptional. The service is also very good. I will be back in the summer to sit on the patio.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Katana Cafe for our anniversary. The food was amazing. I was truly amazed by the unique flavours in the dish and how well they blended. We really enjoyed it the atmosphere and watching it he planes come in. It is a little pricy but very good for a special occasion.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place the food was amazing and presentation was awesome. I had the chicken dinner and caeser salad. It was amazing. Everyone's dinner looked and smelled amazing. It was neat to eat dinner and watch the planes leaving the airport. Food was fast bathrooms and restaurant was very clean. I will be taking my partner there in the near future. Two thumbs up I will be back.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

It's such a treat to find a restaurant with great service and excellent food. It's really special when that restaurant is located within sight of the runways where one can enjoy watching aircraft take off and land.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were visiting the Diamond Aircraft factory and they reserved a table for us for lunch. Located at the London Int'l Airport. What a surprise! This is a lovely place with excellent service and even better food nicely presented. We had a Reuben, Burger, Chicken Salad and Cuban and everyone loved their meal. We had a great server who was efficient and attentive. Highly recommended. Reservations are a must as it is really popular!