“Love it”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I used a 1/2 price second meal coupon and both had chicken enchiladas with deaf flautas and had a meal leftover to take home. The rice and beans with it are delicious to.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I've heard great things about under the volcano and was very excited to experience it! Their free chips are amazing! I had the enchiladas with beans and fries, the fries were covered in the same excellent spice as the chips, the enchiladas were rich and spicy however the beans were cold and bland. Our wait for food was rather long (30 min.) but our server was very friendly.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in at this out-of-the-way restaurant for dinner during our first night in London, and are we ever glad we did! The food was absolutely delicious (I had the vegetarian flauta and he had the chicken nachos) and the staff was exceptionally friendly, despite how crazy busy the place was. We were also wowed by their tasty homemade tortilla chips and salsa, as well as their delicious blended drinks (the lime margarita and the piña colada were both to die for). We will most definitely be back on our next trip!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We stopped in here after attending the Beer and Bar B Q show and had a great time. The staff were friendly and the food was delicious. We had the enchilada platter and tried the steak and shrimp. Both were really good but the shrimp had an amazing salsa verde with fresh cilantro in it. So good and worth another visit

Steve C, Owner at Under The Volcano, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed the food and hope to see you here again. It was certainly our pleasure to serve you at Under the Volcano.

Gracias

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Pretty standard Mexican food, I liked the cheesy jalapenos. Big portions and I love that we get chips. The tall male server seemed frustrated but he was busy, maybe that someone called in sick because he did look short staffed. He more than made up for it with his kindness and we understood that he was busy and he was as prompt as possible. Decent food and great service. Will be back.