“Hair in Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Found a clump of hair in my food and when I asked to speak to the manager I was met with attitude and disregard for my experience. They don't seem to care about customer service whatsoever. These things can happen but its about the manner in which these situations are handled that speaks volumes.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I've been going to el sombrero for years and have to say that I look forward too returning everytime. I get burritos from popular chain Mexican places but this one is unique and special in comparison!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We enjoyed our dinners -- wet burrito and beef tacos -- and a beer in this small, casual spot. Order at the counter and have the plates delivered.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Always interesting to try a place you haven’t been before.
This is an unpretentious place sort of hidden in an out-of-the-way plaza. You are unlikely to stumble across it but it's worth a short detour. There appeared to be a nice small patio but the weather was nasty so it wasn’t in use.

I was surprised that a ground beef burrito would be $10 but when it came I realized why. It was huge. I ate 2/3 and was completely full. The food is what Americans think the Mexicans eat every day but they don’t. I can find this kind of food in Mexico but, except in tourist areas, it is to ordinary Mexican food as McDonalds is to haute cuisine. But the burrito was good and I will come again. I will try to bring a larger appetite.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Not the best burrito in town but still a very respectable burrito. They are very filling with good fresh ingredients and you wont be going home hungry. I got the wet Beef burrito which probably isn't the best choice on the menu as I wasn't a huge fan of the sauce but it's not bad. The beef was tender and flavourful but I would suggest getting it dry instead of the wet version. Have many other menu options that I will go back and try as I will be revisiting to try something different.