“Great place, great food!”
Review of El Sombrero

El Sombrero
Ranked #110 of 1,966 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This place is great! Small warm Mexican restaurant. The food is made fresh and it comes at a great price considering the portions you get are huge. Totally worth going to!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

There is not much to say about El Sombrero. I live in Florida and Mexican food is a staple. However, on a recent trip up I stopped in and tried it out. Unlike other restaurants in the area, the food was tasty and hot (Temperature). The staff was friendly and welcoming. I would (And will) certainly stop back in El Sombrero again.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Very good Mexican food, all typical Mexican food can be found here, this is my first visit, tried shrimp burrito (wet), shrimp is freshly made, taste pretty good, I will come back to try other dishes.

Service: 5
Food quality: 5
Price: 3, you are expected to spend more than average for a lunch

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Get the "Wet Burrito", better than the regular burrito which is still great. Large servings and very popular for lunch.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Went here for a coworkers welcome lunch last week. I love Mexican food, however I don't eat at Fat Bastards or Mucho Burrito etc., so I was a bit skeptic. I ordered the 3 enchilada meal, you can choose chicken, pork or beef. I had the beef. I comes with black beans and rice with jalapenos and sour cream on top of all the deliciousness. Everything was sooo tasty and good. I ate it all and it was a really huge portion! One of my coworkers had the chicken taco bowl, she said it was very good, it was also very large with a home made tortilla bowl, she couldn't finish hers. Everything looked really great on the menu, I will definitely have to go back to try out each one! Avg price for a "dinner" is $12-$14. Well worth it.

Date of visit: August 2017