“Good food, felt like I was bothering the staff by asking for food”

Thai Cuisine Experts
Ranked #26 of 1,826 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. Thai Cuisine Experts New 2nd Location Open Now Serving Fresh Thai Food.
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I love Thai food and the food was good. To start, I had the spring rolls. Lacking in flavour, they were cooked well and the sauce was good. I had the Sesame chicken for entree (with rice). The chicken was tasty, but the sauce was the star. Problem was....it felt like it was a bother to ask for help, and while I was the only one in the restaurant, it took 15 minutes to cook a dish that was no doubt partly made.

1  Thank Larry B

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This place is world class. Good service and great tasting food. I highly suggest eating here it's quite the experience

2  Thank Jared M
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Chicken pad Thai is amazing!! Would recommend for anybody who likes Thai food. Owners are very nice and personable as well!

2  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 10 August 2017

From the moment I walked in I was made to feel very welcome and valued as a customer. All staff were friendly and had humour - which is so nice these days.
I appreciated the large poster of lunch options displayed on the window; I knew what I wanted prior to entering the place. Nice and easy!
I chose #4; a basil (beef) stir fry with spring roll and rice, and it was to kill for! Delicious. I'm drooling as I remember it. And the portion was very generous as well.
I will definitely return. Give this casual dining place a try. Well worth checking it out!

2  Thank mandymckeen
Reviewed 28 July 2017

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. WORTH YOUR TIME, AND MONEY.
BEST FOOD. It's really a good go-to restaurant.
I'm also a frequent customer fyi :)

2  Thank Jessica D