US$201
US$122
US$106
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$107
US$93
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$130
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$88
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$105
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

The Waterside Inn(Mississauga)
US$123
US$118
All reviewscontinental breakfastrooms are clean and comfortabledesk staffcerealcanadarateschannelshighway
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We booked a relatively last minute night with the Days Inn as part of a longer trip with an overnight layover in Toronto. While we probably overpaid compared to their normal rates, this was likely due to the last minute nature of the booking and the relatively scarce number of rooms remaining. As a result, our value for dollar for this stay was fairly marginal.

The Days Inn was reasonably clean and falls somewhere above a motel but below a full hotel. The rooms were reasonably clean, but the furniture and carpeting was clearly showing age (wear and tear, stains). We did get placed in a large two queen room with plenty of space, including a sofa that could be converted into a third bed. The two story walk-up nature of the building only added to the hotel/motel feeling. The bathroom was dated and half-heartedly updated but reasonably clean, despite the loud and very high pitched whine from the shower head.

There was a basic continental breakfast available until 9:00am. The spread was reasonable in the converted lobby-cum-cafe space, but when we arrived near the end it was running low on nearly everything, with several items gone. By 8:50am, they had completely run out of yoghurt, waffles (toastable), and juice, among others. There may have been hard-boiled eggs at one point, but all we saw was a carrier and a staff member eager to clear off and clean up near the end of service.

This property offers a free airport shuttle (24 hours). While the fine print of our booking confirmation did mention that a trip from the Days Inn to Toronto Pearson Airport required booking upon check-in, there was no mention of any booking needed for a trip from the airport to the property. We managed to get a ride without a long wait by chance, as someone else had called, but otherwise our wait would have been far longer as the shuttle would have only been dispatched after we called the hotel to ask about the shuttle schedule. The shuttle bus is shared between at least three properties, and this can delay the journey with other stops.

We interacted with only two staff members during our very brief stay and both were kind and friendly. They both mean well and are trying hard, but the level of training and customer interaction is of a lower standard of professionalism. Perfectly acceptable for the class of property, but another example of how they are both aiming for and succeeding at delivering a simply adequate product.

The Days Inn did the job we needed it to do. If we had a lower rate and lower expectations, it would likely score better. In the end, it had an airport shuttle, clean sheets, and availability.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A_M_Nell
front d, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your candid review. We apologise if there was a misunderstanding with regards to the airport pick-up. It is true that our shuttle bus runs 24/7, but is only on-call basis and guests have to notify the front desk in order to arrange the pick-up at the airport once you picked up your luggage. Also with regards to our breakfast, I regret that we didn't handle things better and have followed up with my team to ensure such situation does not recur.

Once again, thank you for reviewing your stay with us which will definitely be shared with our staff. We always welcome constructive criticism and take these as a challenge in order to serve you better in the future.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Days Inn Management

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel on the basis I needed a room near the airport as I have a flight to catch at 5:00am for work . I am writing this review as I am extremely disappointed and very upset. as soon as I arrived to the hotel I was check in by the front desk agent named Neeba working on the date of March 22nd in the afternoon. She was extremely rude and very arrogant. after a unfriendly check in and horrible first impression I asked her where the elevator is seeing I have a lot of luggage. She told me there was no elevator and I had to carry my luggage up the stairs and gave me a little smirk offering no assistance or anything in that nature. This was the first red flag. I had to attend meetings in the afternoon so I went up to the room to drop off the luggage in my room as soon as I entered it was very small and it was not what I expected from looking at the pictures from the website. i went back downstairs immediately to see if there was any other rooms available and Neeba told me they where sold out. I was running late for my meetings during the day so I took off right away I didn't stay in the room for more than one minute. as soon as arrived back to the hotel which was around 9:15 I seen a lot of suspicious people around the hotel and I didn't feel comfortable or safe staying in this hotel. I told Neeba that I would like a refund as I wanted to leave the hotel immediately for a numerous amount of reasons such as I didn't feel safe or comfortable and I wasn't satisfied with the room overall. She told me that it's too late and she can't do anything about it while being very rude. I asked her to speak with the manager she said the manager is not there. so she contacted the manager and told the manager misleading information saying I checked in at 3:30 and now I am requesting for a refund and its 9:30 setting an impression as I was at the hotel all day. then I asked her to speak with the manager over the phone so I can explain the situation from my side. she wouldn't let me talk to the manager nor provide me a business card for the manager which is very confusing. Apparently the manager told Neeba to move me to a different room then when I asked Neeba what the difference was from my current room and the other room she told me there was no difference. So what's the point of transferring rooms when there's no difference? And I was told upon check in there was no other rooms available so Neeba lied to me . Then Neeba accused me of trying to take the number down of the manager off the computer screen so she threatened to call the police if I called the manager ????? There should be zero tolerance on this type of behaviour from the hotel staff especially in a field where customer satisfaction is the number one priority and She should be relieved off her duties I will never ever stay at another days inn because of this horrible experience from Neeba . DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank kh1465
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel has my change much from the last time I stayed there in 2011 , I have seen a couple new things adding , the stay has change some what as well as the management as I was told .

The check in process was the worst the hotel seems not to like when people check in and pay with cash , I told the young lady I am paying with cash and she ask me if I don't have a credit card as people don't pay with cash these days . I had US dollars and she ask me to walk over to the money mart and the change it out there as it will work out better for her at the end of her shift so I did that . I return and settle my bill by cash , after she ask me for a security deposit and I offer to pay in cash and she said she can. It accept cash for that , so I ask her what happens then she said to me producer a credit card or i will not be allowed in the room . Now this disturb me very much .

So I gave her a credit card and they with hold $100 Canadian dollars .

The rooms were very much clean and good the room service was perfect .

The check out process is very upsetting , so upon check out you I'll be giving back your pre auth you did on Check in as I was made to understand .

I came down to check out and the lady at the desk allowed me to know check out time is 11 am and I am leaving at 2 am so I will have to wait until the cleaners come in and check the room before they can release my money back to my card I said no worries I hope that the money will be back on my card with in a few days .

A whole week pass and I did not see the money back on my card so i spoke to my bank and they said the money is still with held and will be release in April . So I call the hotel and got one very horrible because I should not have to call back to have them void that when they know they have a job to do .

When I check in they needed their money front up so I don't think it is fair for a customer to have to call back begging for their money .

Please when you stay here do follow up behind the hotel on these things .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
front d, Manager at Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I would like to personally apologize for the unfortunate incidence that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guest to accommodate your needs.

I also want to apologize that your money is taking much time to go back on your account as every banks are different when processing it, especially if it is a Non-Canadian financial institution. I do understand how stressful it is to wait for your funds, but the money has been released the day you checked-out. I will personally look on this issue again and we also just need your patience to wait until the money drops back into your account.

Once again thank you for your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us at frontdesk@daysinnmississauga.com for any other questions you may have.

Kind Regards,

Days Inn Management

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this property for 3 nights. Initially greeted by a terrible and 'cold' check in lady gave me a bad initial impression. Room was given on the 2nd floor (no elevator). Never was explained about the breakfast and the shuttle until i asked another agent the day after.

Room is clean and simple, truly appreciate the cleanliness and the comfortable bed at this value hotel.
In summary , this is a solid 2-3 stars hotel in a good location in Mississauga that offer free breakfast and on demand airport shuttle. Great value for your bucks and offered a parking package for those traveling via Pearson YYZ.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
front d, Night Auditor at Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant check-n experience. I know that our front desk team will do everything in their power to check our guests in their best as possibly can be and also explain all the necessary information for your stay.

I will personally addressed this to the rest of our front desk team to ensure this won't happen again.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Shen

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 8 nights. The staff are good, especially Ms Beena was very kind and helpful. We had a lot of luggage and the hotel does not have lift, that is the only con. But Ms Beena, the desk staff was very understanding and obliged to give a room on the ground floor. Otherwise clean rooms, good location and service.

Room Tip: The hotel has no lift, make sure to book a room on the ground floor if you have lot of baggage
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
front d, Night Auditor at Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review about our service here at Days Inn. Our sincere apologies for the problem with lack of lift in our hotel at the moment. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible as we could. It is only through your feedback that we are able to maintain and improve the service that we provide to our guests.

Also, we make sure that Ms. Beena got the recognition she deserved for helping you during your stay with us.

Hope we see you again soon on your next visit.

Shen