US$185
US$174
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$123
US$110
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$107
getaroom.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastrooms are clean and comfortabledesk staffcerealcanadarateschannelshighway
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Hotel is very over priced for what you get. Small and out dated rooms. Paid close to $150 for a stay worth $80. I suggest if hotel location compared to airport is important, call hotels a bit further way and check if the have free shuttle service. Get your money's woth, stay out of this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We could put up with this hotel for a night as you pass through onto somewhere else. However, we stayed here for 2 weeks as it was close to my aunt's house and could not wait to leave.

The hotel is dated and dirty. Although it is a non-smoking hotel it smells of smoke.

The 'continental breakfast' was pretty awful so we went to the Tim Hortons nearby most mornings instead.

My biggest issue with this hotel was one night it ran out of towels. We returned to the hotel quite late after a day at Niagara Falls. I noticed that our bathroom only had a hand towel and a flannel. When I called reception I was informed that the hotel had run out of towels and the last towels had just been given to another guest. I asked if there were towels of any size and was told no and I would need to call down in the morning. In the end my aunt drove over to drop us off some towels. I raised the issue again when I checked out and initially I was met with disbelief as it appeared nobody knew about the problem. A small reduction was made to our bill and my details were taken for the manager to look into this and I did ask for the manager to email me but I have heard nothing and we are now nearly three weeks on.

Even when we were provided with towels often they had stray hairs on them.

We would not come back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My room smelled of stale tobacco smoke when I walked in which was somewhat disagreeable, but it was otherwise clean. I did a bedbug check and it was all clear. It show d signs of wear but for the price, it was the average lower price accommodations I expected.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo