Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hilton.com
US$154
US$122
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$99
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$96
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$126
The Waterside Inn(Mississauga)
US$145
US$132
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2014

First of all the staff at the front desk are amazing, superb,They are way to good for that place!!! I checked in 3 days ago for long term, I had my nephews friend help me with my things, and also had my nephew there with me as well... Great boys.....There was a young girl down the hall that we knew and she would visit sometimes!!! I received a letter from the owner/General manager that i had 4 people living in the suite....She has cameras everywhere, and watches you, and you door.... I had a visitor stay with my nephew johnny for 2 nights, you cannot even have guests....., she views who is walking in your place and god forbid if they spend the night...Its like you are in jail..... Trust me i am a very respectful women, and the women whom is in control over there, as no respect at all.. Front desk staff are AWESOME - understanding, I feel sorry for them!!! We are comfortable back at the Waterside Inn - where the staff is great, and they respect your privacy and if you visitors its ok....

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank cindyjohn
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed there for one week and decided to transfer immediately to another hotel after I have discovered that there are BED BUGS in my unit and they knew that there is more than one unit have same issue. And what make the situation worst is that, I have sent an email to the management to complaint and called them to follow up, but nobody even bothered to contact me to apologies or even talk to about what happened.

I don’t recommend this hotel at ALL.

Room Tip: I don’t recommend this hotel at ALL.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
10  Thank mahmoud h
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I had friends staying there for 10 days. Great value for the money. . They stayed in the two bedroom suite overlooking the lake. Staff very friendly.
Excellent location. Walking distant to Go trains to downtown Toronto. and all the little shops and pubs right there. Nice walks in the parks, across from the Library and community center. 24 hour Rabba and a grocery store across the street.

Room Tip: Two bedroom suite with view on Lake Ontario is the way to go (on third floor or above)
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Niky2012
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I stayed there one night (after booking a week due to a death an impending death in the family). The suites are sparse, in poor physical condition, flimsy door locks and thin walls, dirty frig and the desk staff leave at seven pm. I was surprised that the city allowed the building to be used as it felt like a fire trap. I also appeared to be a place that social services use to house families. I am not someone with fussy or fancy expectations, but if you need a suite do a search on google for short or long term suites rentals and you can find much superior places in the area at the same price. I got out of there after 1 night taking a three night penalty to get out of the booking.

Room Tip: if you don't want a hotel, do your research to find a good quality furnished suite for a one week or more stay
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
8  Thank dmdean
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Stayed here in the month of May 2011, not a fancy place, but worth the value for money, located in a central area overlooking the port credit lake, the building looks quite old but the rooms are quite spacious & clean. Recommend you if you are traveling on a budget.

Room Tip: Take the lake facing room !!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo