“NIce budget hotel”
Review of Ports Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mississauga
Ports Hotel
Ranked #8 of 13 Mississauga B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I stayed in a suite there for couple of months during my business trip. Rooms were clean but Furniture was not very new. If you opt for staying longer there(e.g. for a month or more), they do not provide daily room cleaning service and you have to get the paid service.

It is right in front of Lake so the morning view is spectacular.
Bus stop, GO station are nearby so travelling is not a problem.
Grocery stores are right across the street.

If you are travelling during summers, then the location is perfect.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Nainjot

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Dirty! The place was old and run down. Furniture are old, stained and completly different than pictures. We arrived to find very limited parking...checked in by a rude lady..took the rickety elevator to the 5th floor (we used the filthy staircase the rest of our stay because of the wait and didn't trust the safety of the elevator) the halls were stuffy with no air conditioning and the room appeared OK when you open the door but upon walking in you see stain on the bedding. Stain on the floor.. filthy windows and outdated furniture and window treatments....never again!!! The front desk staff were horrible (Rizza, Kelly and on top of them who would call herself a manager Sue) A manger who don't have any experience and act lost completely in her job! The woman whom in control over there as an owner, has no respect at all! Price don't match their website. Do not recommend, lose of money and never a gain! I will keep writing till everybody hears!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank raidbshara
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I was visiting Toronto after 6 years to meet with old friends and sort out some financial interests. I needed a place where I could just come to a bed to sleep. It was more than just that with nice views of the Lake and boat storage and washing activities going on before the lake. One day I woke up early and snapped four photographs at 5 minute intervals of the rising sun on Lake Ontario. The changing colors on the sky were breath-taking. The hotel itself is a low budget place, didnt expect anymore more than that in return.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank sohelmugal
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at the 2 bedroom suite with city view for almost 3 months in the summer of 2013 with family of small children. I was travelling on a budget and after a lot of searching I found out PortsHotel... and I so glad that I did. First of all let me tell you that there is absolutely nothing, I repeat nothing available out there in the furnished apartments category at this price. What management has done is very smartly kept things simple (nothing flashy or fancy) to keep the rents low but the essentials are all there and it is clean. The best thing about it is the location. It is right in front of multiple bus routes, go station is 5 minutes walk and square one is hardly 20 minutes bus ride. Toronto Downtown is 15 minutes by GO train. The lake and the waterfront walk are literally right outside the door. The very beautful PortCRedit library is few minutes walk away. Some of the best summer festivals take place right outside the hotel like southside shuffle (music Festival), Buskerfest, the boat show and others. they all happen right outside POrtsHotel. What else could you want... all the summer fun right at your doorstep. NO firll across the street and 24 hour grocery store Rabba right at the corner. The main road outside is party place on the weekends. If you like bars, live music and motorbikes.. then they are right outside your door.
In a nutshell... this is the place to stay if you are on a budget... no place can beat it.

Room Tip: BookEarly... I have seen people literally begging for rooms during the summers. I guess the place is...