US$152
  • Restaurant
US$142
US$121
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$97
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$108
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$121
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$113
The Waterside Inn(Mississauga)
US$112
US$104
US$90
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$106
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Dirty! The place was old and run down. Furniture are old, stained and completly different than pictures. We arrived to find very limited parking...checked in by a rude lady..took the rickety elevator to the 5th floor (we used the filthy staircase the rest of our stay because of the wait and didn't trust the safety of the elevator) the halls were stuffy with no air conditioning and the room appeared OK when you open the door but upon walking in you see stain on the bedding. Stain on the floor.. filthy windows and outdated furniture and window treatments....never again!!! The front desk staff were horrible (Rizza, Kelly and on top of them who would call herself a manager Sue) A manger who don't have any experience and act lost completely in her job! The woman whom in control over there as an owner, has no respect at all! Price don't match their website. Do not recommend, lose of money and never a gain! I will keep writing till everybody hears!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank raidbshara
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I was visiting Toronto after 6 years to meet with old friends and sort out some financial interests. I needed a place where I could just come to a bed to sleep. It was more than just that with nice views of the Lake and boat storage and washing activities going on before the lake. One day I woke up early and snapped four photographs at 5 minute intervals of the rising sun on Lake Ontario. The changing colors on the sky were breath-taking. The hotel itself is a low budget place, didnt expect anymore more than that in return.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank sohelmugal
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at the 2 bedroom suite with city view for almost 3 months in the summer of 2013 with family of small children. I was travelling on a budget and after a lot of searching I found out PortsHotel... and I so glad that I did. First of all let me tell you that there is absolutely nothing, I repeat nothing available out there in the furnished apartments category at this price. What management has done is very smartly kept things simple (nothing flashy or fancy) to keep the rents low but the essentials are all there and it is clean. The best thing about it is the location. It is right in front of multiple bus routes, go station is 5 minutes walk and square one is hardly 20 minutes bus ride. Toronto Downtown is 15 minutes by GO train. The lake and the waterfront walk are literally right outside the door. The very beautful PortCRedit library is few minutes walk away. Some of the best summer festivals take place right outside the hotel like southside shuffle (music Festival), Buskerfest, the boat show and others. they all happen right outside POrtsHotel. What else could you want... all the summer fun right at your doorstep. NO firll across the street and 24 hour grocery store Rabba right at the corner. The main road outside is party place on the weekends. If you like bars, live music and motorbikes.. then they are right outside your door.
In a nutshell... this is the place to stay if you are on a budget... no place can beat it.

Room Tip: BookEarly... I have seen people literally begging for rooms during the summers. I guess the place is packed. I haven't seen the lakeview rooms but I reckon they must be better, if you can spend some extra cash then go for it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank HaroonTourist
Reviewed 27 March 2014

First of all the staff at the front desk are amazing, superb,They are way to good for that place!!! I checked in 3 days ago for long term, I had my nephews friend help me with my things, and also had my nephew there with me as well... Great boys.....There was a young girl down the hall that we knew and she would visit sometimes!!! I received a letter from the owner/General manager that i had 4 people living in the suite....She has cameras everywhere, and watches you, and you door.... I had a visitor stay with my nephew johnny for 2 nights, you cannot even have guests....., she views who is walking in your place and god forbid if they spend the night...Its like you are in jail..... Trust me i am a very respectful women, and the women whom is in control over there, as no respect at all.. Front desk staff are AWESOME - understanding, I feel sorry for them!!! We are comfortable back at the Waterside Inn - where the staff is great, and they respect your privacy and if you visitors its ok....

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank cindyjohn
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed there for one week and decided to transfer immediately to another hotel after I have discovered that there are BED BUGS in my unit and they knew that there is more than one unit have same issue. And what make the situation worst is that, I have sent an email to the management to complaint and called them to follow up, but nobody even bothered to contact me to apologies or even talk to about what happened.

I don’t recommend this hotel at ALL.

Room Tip: I don’t recommend this hotel at ALL.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family