“Delicious Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We had excellent food and excellent service. I had the glass noodles, with chicken and lots of vegetables which were perfectly prepared. My husband had the yellow curry dish which he said was delicious.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This was a friend's recommendation.
In the Cineplex plaza near Hurontario and Courtney Park.
Clean and small place with perfect lighting, not too bright, not too dark. Friendly wait staff and fast service.
We had Pineapple Fried Rice, which was perfect. Spicy enough without overpowering the palate and the presentation was lovely.
The Spicy Beef was VERY spicy. I think that if it says spicy in the name of the dish be prepared by ordering extra rice! It was a delicious dish, perhaps a bit on the saucy side.
As is my usual experience with rice side dishes at Asian restaurants- never enough, especially with saucy, spicy dishes. Wish they were a bit more generous seeing that rice isn't very expensive.
Friend had one of the red snapper dishes which looked lovely. Tried a piece of the fish and it was perfectly cooked. If you like fish and don't want a very spicy dish, try the red snapper.
Tea pot was refilled with a hot and aromatic Jasmine tea.
We will go here again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Decent Thai food, good for anyone trying Thai food for the first time. I found the fried calamari a bit greasy but not over cooked. I enjoyed their Thai spicy noodle but it was mild for me. The service is great and ambiance is nice.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food is only outdone by the service. The staff are super friendly and always eager to accomidate my lunch group. prices are fair and serving size is too. The birthday song is funny!

1  Thank pstechnology
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Always Amazing food and service, lot of menu items to choose. Must try Thai food place. Will recommend to my friends also.