“Supercrisp pizza - super yum!”

PizzaWay Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 1,825 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: PizzaWay restaurant is unique as it serves all day breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and it also has beverages, ice cream and pizza. It is located across Terminal 3 of Toronto Pearson International Airport and Air Canada hangar. It's location is close to Four Points and Sheraton hotels.
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Tried this place based on the good reviews from TripAdvisor. Besides the personable, friendly, and welcoming owners, the pizza is really, really good. Maybe could even have it's own cult following. After the first bite of my beautiful thin-crust pepperoni slice I had to inspect the rest of my pizza. Why? I had to try and figure out how PizzaWay was able to get it so crisp without burning it! Prices are very fair and love their daily deals. Great find especially since I work in the area. Definitely worth a visit.

Thank R. I
Mgmt_PizzaWay, Manager at PizzaWay Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Hello!

We are very happy that you have enjoyed your pepperoni pizza! We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Stayed at the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport for an evening and we booked in late. We were looking for a evening snack and the Pizza Way restaurant is attached to the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport. The female server was very friendly when taking my order, which was just a pound of hot wings and small fries. When I identified I was staying in hotel, she told me I could go back to my room and she would call me when it was ready. Within a short time, our room phone rang to notify our order was ready for pick up. Wings were nice and crispy and they had good heat. Fries were nice too.

This is also the same restaurant that serves the hotels complimentary breakfast in the morning.

Hi MuskokaMan,
We are very pleased to here that you had a great experience with our restaurant! I hope you enjoyed your meal! Thank you for stopping by at Pizzaway Restaurant.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Came from our room for a quick snack. Very accommodating to making our food the way our picky kids liked it. Even offered us free extras on the side. Service was great and staff was very friendly. Great food at great prices!

Hi Juila,

Thank you for stopping by at Pizzaway Restaurant! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our food and service! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Pretty good pizza, took about 15 minutes. We had to go in and order and pay, then they brought it to us in Pearson Put. Not sure why pizza isn't on the menu at pearson pub as this is where all their food comes from.

Hi,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our pizza! We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

So I didn't have pizza.. I have a Poutine and Bacon Cheese burger, the gravy was tasty, the the fries are like a home cut so very yummy and the burger; all the fixing and tomato and lettuce were fresh. The service was really good also, they made sure I had everything I needed to go back to my room and eat!

Hi Jenesta,
We are happy that you enjoyed your bacon cheese burger and poutine. Our fries is fresh cut and we are happy to hear that you loved it! Thank you for stopping by at Pizzaway we hope to see you again in the future.