“Apricot Breakfast”

Ranked #16 of 1,783 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Incredibly Fresh Ingredients & Care With Every Dish Apricot Tree was founded in January of 1993 “A quaint cafe, located in Sherwood Forrest Village. It offers a open kitchen design where guests are welcome to watch their order being prepared. Our guests often enjoy our ever-changing array of lunch and dinner specials, which are made only using the freshest ingredients!
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Prices have gone up for the Apricot Breakfast...$10, now $12....January, 2018.

Minimum wage just went up in Ontario.

Still quality and taste for the money.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

What a treasure of a find. I am European, and definitely enjoyed everything ordered. Such a lovely variety .... something for everyone ..... hard to chose .... will simply have to go back. The salads are unusual and amazing, the entrees are tasty and plentiful, but do try and leave room for their first-class desserts. Or go for dessert and coffee - you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Wow...is all I can say!!!! Granted we were seated at the 'back', where the original restaurant dining room used to be, not a classy spot... but the food and the service made up for it!!!! The halibut was amazing and so was the crab bisque! My husband had the pork tenderloin and had no complaint! Desserts were scrumptious and the macarons to finish off were delish !!!!! Apricot Tree Cafe is definitely one of my fav restaurants, and prices are amazingly reasonable! Chef Frantz and his team do an amazing job!!!! Thank you & Happy New Year! See you more often in 2018!!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I came here on a Friday evening. I was excited to eat here as it is the sister restaurant of the great Bistro Narra. I ordered the 3 course meal at $35 of which I ordered the apricot salad, tarragon chicken pasta and apple strudel. Bread and butter came out first and it was decent. After about 30 minutes, the salad came out and it was alright. Nothing special. After another 30 minutes or so, the pasta came out and it was decent. It was creamy but lacked flavor, unlike the pasta special which another person ordered and which was filled with flavor. Other people in my party ordered the lamb, which they raved about. Luckily, the wait for dessert wasn’t bad as the cakes were on display behind a glass counter. I ordered the apple strudel, which was decent. Other people ordered the Toblerone Cake, which was good though. Unfortunately, none of my picks were good but other dishes my party ordered were good.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Talented chef creates classics and sublime variations! Fresh artisan salads, hearty appetizers and soups, skillfully prepared and well-presented dishes. In fact, even the actual dishes/plates/cups are tastefully unique. Steak, coq au vin, cabbage rolls, vegetarian options. I enjoyed the apricot martini, apricot blue cheese candied almond salad, lobster crepe, Pinot Grigio. There were about 20 of us, all ages including a baby. Staff accommodated us easily and we all enjoyed our dinners. Go for a romantic evening as a casual group. Highly recommended.