“Old school steakhouse ”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has great ambience and decor. Perfect setting for a great steakhouse. Charm and class with impeccable service. Steak is good, but unable to comment on the seafood.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We brought a customer here a few weeks ago for our annual lunch and although it's visually appealing inside, the food is never very good. I changed it up from my usual steak to the ribs. They were chewy and salty. The waiter suggested I eat them with my hands after he saw me struggling to eat them with a knife and fork. Even then, it was difficult. Ribs are just about the easiest thing to cook, so what happened? At least our sever was very good, very attentive. Not the norm for service at this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Food was great, service is horrible has been for a few years. Waiters think they are better than the customers.

2  Thank dagwoodgroves
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The steak we ordered was really good . I also enjoyed the other vegetables side of my dish . The seats are comfortable . Customer service is good and the place is close to other shops around .

Reviewed 4 February 2018