“A Healthy Alternative to Fast Food”
Review of Burrito Boyz

Burrito Boyz
Ranked #4 of 1,788 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

In my opinion, this is Burrito Boyz BEST outlet. It’s our go to for a quick healthy option to take away! And this this location outranks EVERY OTHER location this chain has. Quick friendly and CONSISTANT. Tiny but mighty!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Living in Port Credit is amazing when you can pop into a place like Burrito Boyz, and choose just about everything that you want!

So happy to see the progress of this chain, as they offer fresh food, with a huge variety of toppings, at a decent price! We will always return here!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stavebank branch has the Best burrito in Mississauga, hands down! Ingredients are fresh and service is quick.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with hopes of having a nice lunch visit with my friends. I’m sure the food was great, lots of customers, but all take out. The restaurant had a few bar stools to sit on, but this is definitely a take out place. I was looking for a sit in place. We left and found a more suitable restaurant, where we could enjoy food and conversation. I will try the food another time. They did have picnic tables outside, but this was November, and a cool 8 degrees. I wanted to try this place because it advertised gluten free.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Burritos Boys has been a staple in the Port Credit area for quite some time. The Burrito menu now offers gluten free wraps. The staff are polite and very quick. The burritos are good value for your money and a good choice if you're in a hurry. There are fish choices and burrito bowls if you would prefer not to have any wrap at all. Not for those who are counting calories. It's a nice treat! Inexpensive.