“Best Pizza I've ever had !!! ”

Le Cascate Pizzeria & Caffe
Ranked #11 of 590 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: Authentic Italian Pizzeria/Restaurant serving delicious thin crust pizza, variety of appetizers (including seafood apps), feature pastas and daily feature pizzas. Fully licensed. Great selection of italian and french wines, draft and bottled beers. Espresso bar and desserts.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had my friends from out of town visit and decided to try this place as it is fairly new and a nice change from the typical overpriced chain restaurants.

We couldn't have been more happy that we tried it out. It's amazing! I ordered the calamari which was to die for followed with a prosciutto arugula pizza... O.M.G people you must try it for yourself. I literally inhaled the entire pizza myself.

Hands down, best restaurant in Niagara Falls. From the atmosphere, prices and service. If you have not visited this place I highly recommend you do. It's a huge step up from all the other boring overpriced restaurants.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I was kind of shocked about the tremendous amount of chain restaurants with mediocre food, the fair type activities and honestly didn't know where to have a decent meal. Searched on TripAdvisor and found this place slightly away from the main tourist area and decided to go for it as the pizzas looked truly thin and a far cry from the standard North American pizza (saying this as a European who had plenty true Italian pizza in her life, in Italy). Glad we did. Very basic place inside but very friendly service, lovely calamari, great thin European / Italian pizza that isn't swimming in cheese and a tasty tiramisu. Truly a gem in tacky Niagara Falls where cheap and fast food seems to be the (low) standard. Highly recommend, they deserve your business.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My wife and tried this new pizzeria tonight (06-08-17) the pizza was absolutely great fresh tasting sauce on the pizza, great calamari were crisp not soggy, and the bresaola appetizer was excellent. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Angelo Z
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We had supper here and this was our first visit. Friends has recommended this pizzeria. It was delicious! Very thin crust with tasty toppings. The menu is simple. Pizza, apps and dessert. Wiill definitely return. It is good food, reasonably priced..

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Found this little place in Niagara Falls with the best pizza. I will admit the outside is not the most appealing but looks are always deceiving. We had a wonderful time at this restaurant. Our server Sandra was outstanding. Her brothers are okay but she was great. (Little inside joke there). Anyways please go by as the pizza was outstanding and the owners awesome. Enjoy!!!