“Amazing experience ”

CopaCabana Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
CopaCabana Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 598 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$30 - US$41
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Authentic Brazilian Rodizio. Immerse yourself in the culture through delectable eats, incredible cocktails and the best in live entertainment. There are no average nights at CopaCabana. Copacabana is a unique and exciting concept with a storied history deeply rooted in Brazilian culture. Our focus on superior food quality, exceptional service and an exciting dining experience for every guest is how we create lasting memories for our guests with every visit. Indulge with over 20 cuts of perfectly seasoned and grilled meats along with a full buffet, pasta and salad bar to satisfy every appetite. We pair mouthwatering food with an invigorating atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The kids really enjoyed this dinner. The buffet had great salad options including couscous and quinoa, gluten free options, and lasagna and rice. The meat cuts were great. The kids enjoyed the corn muffins and roasted pineapple. They also had a fried banana which was delicious. We will definitely eat here again. Amazing

Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Had a reservation right at 5pm when they opened. Food and service was great. Highly recommend the Parmesan filet....delicious! The pineapple and cheesy bread balls were awesome. I would give it five stars if the woman who sat us was a bit more friendly and a little less rushed...we ate our full!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! Salad bar was plentiful with numerous green salads, pasta salads and other dishes. The green and Greek salads were extremely fresh and crisp, not soggy at all and perfectly seasoned.

The meat selection that comes around was fantastic. The slow cooked short ribs were #1, braised top sirloin close #2, with garlic sirloin #3. Many others, lamb shank, cheese infused steak, parmesan steak, bacon wrapped fillet mignon, chicken thighs and more were all very good as well. For desert the fried sugar/cinnamon coated bananas, corn bread and grilled pineapple with caramelized sugar/cinnamon were amazing.

Service was fantastic! Despite being on the 2nd level at the end around the corner we were served non-stop without ever having to flag someone down. When asked if he had a Fitbit, on of the servers said he counted 20,000 steps on a Saturday shift.

We were there on a Sunday night so there was no dancers but there was a live band. I preferred it when the played jazz as opposed to when the started with lounge/80's music but no accounting for taste.

All said, fantastic food and service, good ambiance and a very reasonable price ($130 after tax before tip for 2 with 2 glasses of wine and an ice-cream). Will absolutely be back.

1  Thank azytnic
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Went with my wife and oldest daughter for my birthday meal on a whim. We arrived later in the evening (8:30p). When we called ahead (coming from Toronto) we were told that they couldn't guarantee a table but they would try to accommodate us which was fine. CopaCabana is located directly across from the Embassy Suites parking entrance a couple of blocks from the main entrance to the Fallsview Casino. On arriving the dining room was full but we were immediately seated on the heated patio (happened to be an unusually cool late-June evening).

The restaurant is an all-you-can-eat set up and so you pay around $40-50 for the base meal, plus drinks and any specialty desserts. As it was my birthday, I got a complimentary dessert (unfortunately it wasn't my favourite - kind of like fudge balls with cream and fruit - nothing wrong with it just not my taste).

The buffet has a decent variety of salads (rice, greek, caesar) a couple of extra hot sides (mashed potatoes, grilled veggies, warm rice) and one other entree (lasagne was the one I noticed). Everything was decent and nicely arranged. There are a number of other small items such as bread (with olive oil for dipping), light desserts (fruit, cheese), and sauces and spices. I tried the warm cranberry-cheese bread and it was delicious.

Once you have your plate the waiters will bring around various types of meat on a large spit/stick which they then cut for you at the table. There were several kinds of steak (garlic, bacon-wrapped filet, parmesan, mexican spiced, parmesan) as well as chicken drumsticks and grilled pineapple (very nice). It's an interesting idea, but it had a couple of drawbacks for me:
1. I prefer my meat a little bit more toward medium - while I know the steak purists will say rare is best, there were a couple of cuts that were just so rare I couldn't do it. The flavours are good and I don't doubt the cuts of meat, but I would like there to be a little more char on my bbq'd items. For example, even the filet mignon, while tasty, had bacon that was not fully done to my liking.
2. Not sure it's really a comparable value: For the price, you are probably better off at the Keg or another steakhouse chain (Niagara Falls, especially, has tons of choices). With $10 drinks added in we ended up with a $200 bill for three people. You are offered the various cuts of meat regularly, but I'm not convinced it adds up to the same amount of meat as buying a single steak entree somewhere else. When you consider the buffet is nice but isn't the same as freshly cooked sides, it's hard to see the justification of the price point. For $200 I'm sure the Keg or Outback or Canyon Creek would have had something more refined for the three of us.

That said it is a fun vibe. The Sunday evening we were there there was an excellent jazz/blues trio playing and from the patio you can watch the tourists stroll by. Servers were mostly younger, but friendly and professional. It's a neat concept and a great location. I don't imagine we would go again - overall it didn't stand out enough to justify the cost.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Sat out the on the patio and listened to a good band playing during dinner. A little pricey but the food is good and it's all you can eat! Check it out!