“Would not recommend for small lids”

CopaCabana Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
CopaCabana Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$31 - US$43
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Authentic Brazilian Rodizio. Immerse yourself in the culture through delectable eats, incredible cocktails and the best in live entertainment. There are no average nights at CopaCabana. Copacabana is a unique and exciting concept with a storied history deeply rooted in Brazilian culture. Our focus on superior food quality, exceptional service and an exciting dining experience for every guest is how we create lasting memories for our guests with every visit. Indulge with over 20 cuts of perfectly seasoned and grilled meats along with a full buffet, pasta and salad bar to satisfy every appetite. We pair mouthwatering food with an invigorating atmosphere.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight after just arriving to our hotel. Food was very good. Service was great and they also had live music playing. The big drawback for us was the expense. We have an 8yo and 6yo who are very picky eaters. Neither one ate any meat. In fact our youngest only had milk and grapes. However since it is a buffet style we still paid full price for them. So we wouldn't go again as a family. If it had just been my husband and I, we would have enjoyed it much more and felt more like we got our money's worth.

1  Thank evrymom

Reviewed 13 August 2017

...poor execution.

Couple we were dining with seen this across from our hotel and said we had to try it as they had experience a similar style restaurant in another city. Said we need to get there first thing when they opened so service would be good and NOT to load up on the salad bar as you get to choose several meats that they keep bringing.

We were one of the first customers in when they opened and the salad bar had many interesting choices. But I didn't load up on the salad bar because they meat is supposedly the reason to eat here.

Right after we sat down with the salads a guy came with a stick of meat. No extra plate for the meat so it went on top of my stuff from the salad bar. A minute or two later another guy comes with another stick of meat. Again no extra plate for the meat and goes on top of my salad bar stuff. This was some sort of cheese stuffed prime rib and it was rare. I know prime rib is supposed to be rare but this was cold blood rare. After serving us my Brother-in-law said he went right back to the kitchen. Don't think it was ready to be served yet, and it was gross having a pool of dark red blood on your plate. Again only one plate for everything. Happens again 2 more times that they come before you are even done with your last sample, but by now I have some room on my plate.

Then a table of 6 was seated near us and service took a big hit. The "meat guy" would go to their table, take everything on his stick and he wouldn't come back with more to our table. Had to flag the "pineapple guy" down just so we could try it as we heard it was very good, and it was. Meat guys stopped back a few more times after waiting for some time but with stuff we had already tried. Then both a meat guy and our waitress stopped by within a minute of each other and asked if we found a favorite and I said "yes" and asked I could get another serving" They both said "yes".

As we were waiting for the meat guy to bring back another type of meat or 2nds on my favorite we added up what we had tried. Supposedly there are like 12 different meats, with 2 only available on the weekend. We had tried 8 so that left 2 or more we hadn't tried that should have been available.

We had been there for a little longer than a 1/2 hour and that must be their time limit, NOBODY came back to our table. After waiting for another 10 minutes waiting for my request or even something we had already tried we decide our dining experience was over. It could not have been that they were busy because the restaurant wasn't even 1/2 full. Flagged our waitress down and asked for our check. She never even asked how our meal was.

For the price I paid I could have gotten a Big Mac extra value meal and been more satisfied at a tenth of the cost.

This, along with our experience at our hotel, wasn't the vacation I had imagined when we planned our trip to Niagara Falls.

1  Thank k-and-3j
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Got there 10 mins. before our reservation and we were seated immediately. We were given these round disks that had two sides. One side said SIM (keep it coming) and the other side said NAO. (slow it down) My disk remained on SIM... keep it coming!!!

They also gave us these little thongs to grab the meat that the server was cutting off from the huge chunk. I just got an extra plate and let him cut the slices on to it, much easier for everyone on the table. Also, grilled pineapple and corn bread...YUMMY!!! Oh, there is also a salad bar.

Overall we had a great time and the friendly staff who remembered our names and that my wife preferred her meat well done, went out of their way to bring the different morsels cooked the way she liked it, which was definitely a plus. Thank you for the wonderful experience Copa and staff, we will be visiting again in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place for the all you can eat meat which is fantastic along with the buffet great salads and selection. The drinks were terrible. For Niagara I expected a local wine list but the imported wine selection was terrible and what they charge you for a glass you can get a bottle at the LCBO. Week Cosmos and the mojto and sangria way too sweet. Great service and again fantastic food but please fix your wine list and slightly reduce the wine prices if you want a 5 star rating.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Just had another great visit to this classic Brazilian tradition in Niagara Falls. This is a fun evening for family and friends as long as you love salty BBQ. The meat is on point and you can eat until you've had enough so come hungry! I would like to see a more extensive wine list, no Portuguese or Spanish wines made the list.

2  Thank Smitchell61