“AMAZING”

Koutouki Greek Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 August 2017

this was a surprise to all 4 of us we just drove by and decided to go in for lunch glad we did it was truly amazing friendly clean and great service

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This cozy restaurant encapuslates the feeling of stepping into a cozy Greek home. Staff are courteous, attentive and knowledgeable.Food arrives at your table in a timely manner. The Saganaki “OPA” is a delight to taste and experience. My husband had the Pastitsio which is a layered dish with beef cheese and noodles, very tasty. I had the Papoutsakia which was very filling despite containing no meat. The Greek salad was fresh and delicious. Overall it was a great meal with fantastic service, but the food is a tad on the expensive side. A good destination for locals and tourists alike.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Had a res for 6pm on Wednesday. Ordered a stuffed chicken dish (Got recommended by the server), Kleftico (Lamb dish) and a martini called hypnotizer. Everthing was super delicious and especially the Kleftico was out of this world!!! So tender and the flavor was so complex. Everything on the plates were just amazing and I was so glad that I tried this place out! Would recommend this place to everyone I know! Also staff was super friendly, too Def coming back!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing amazing amazing!! I cannot say more praise for this restaurant. My wife now and I and our family wanted Greek food close by to the Airbnb that we rented. We went around 5pm last Thursday evening. The restaurant and ambiance is very warm and reminds me of Greece.

Our waiter was excellent!! He was so attentive and friendly! Phenomenal service! The food was outstanding! Appetizer we had saganaki of course and grilled octopus! The saganaki was salty, creamy, and delicious! The octopus was tender and grilled perfectly!! The butter for the bread was so delicious!! We could have had multiple loaves of bread!

For our mains, our daughters split the seafood pasta! It was a more than generous size!! My son who is a picky eater, had a chicken skewer and fries and absolutely loved it!! The fries were real potatoes and not frozen!! My wife and I had the platter for 2!! It could have fed 4 adults easily! The lamb chops and chicken skewers were on point! The pork skewer was a little dry, but tasty. The pasticio was so flavorful and delicious! It even comes with more starches and veggies!!

Overall we were all so impressed! It is expensive! They do have their own parking so you don't have to fight for a spot.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Wanted to eat somewhere in Niagara Falls that was away from all the tourist attraction area and found Koutouki via google. The restaurant was very nice and the food was very good.