US$269
US$232
US$191
US$168
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$259
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)
US$251
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We left after one night (paid for two) because it was too disgusting. Still a broke down palace. The floor was so dirty I did not let my kids play on it. The door was broken. Few hours after we left, we realized we were bitten by bedbugs.
Please, don't ever consider going there!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanne26
Reviewed 15 June 2018

This place is very inexpensive but you get less than what you paid for. I thought for at least $30 a night, the floors would be stained but clean,the bathroom would be cleaned and the security locks would be intact. I've stayed in hostels for $5 dollars a night that were cleaner.

The extra security lock on the door were broken. There was no fitted sheet on the mattress, only a flat sheet that was poorly tucked under the mattress. The pillows looked like they were about 5 years old, tinged colors and all their fluff was pushed to one side of the pillow or the middle was with the fluff only on both sides, not throughout the pillow. The blankets had hairs on them, luckily I had my own blankets and pillows in the car.
Definitely didn't walk barefoot in this place.

When I arrived, the toilet appeared to be cleaned, that is until I had to lift the seat only to find there was still someone's feces still around the toilet, and I'm not talking about where the water is, I am talking about where the seat meets the actual toilet. As if that wasn't enough, the bathroom wasn't swept, there was hair all over and dirt. The sink drain had stuff in it and hair, absolutely gross. The mirror was broken and had the tiniest piece of tape trying to “cover” the hole, definitely not kid friendly. The towels were hard and scratchy.

There were outlets in the room missing their covers. The fridge was on the larger side to hold our refreshments but it was dirty inside.

I didn't check out the swimming pool.

We got up to eat breakfast, and the breakfast was eggs, waffles, burnt toast because their machine couldn't be turned down and sausage. The juice machine kept turning off. If you leave the room with food you are charged $20 per plate.
The only nice thing I can say is the counter people were very nice.
If you do end up staying here, the rooms are non smoking but try and request a ground floor room as everyone seems to smoke on the bottom floor outside and it just comes upstairs.

I think if you want to save money fine stay here, but I think you need to book a new place fast. I tried to pinch the pennies. You shouldn’t bring children into a room like this. I didn't care about the stained carpets, because honestly what did I think I was going to get at $30 a night. If I could have afforded going elsewhere I would have but by the time I checked in the rates at other hotels were too much.

This place is filthy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mommytraveler1213
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This place is utterly disgusting. First room looked like it wasn't cleaned and it had hair in the "clean" towels. There was trash in the two rooms that put us in. They claimed they were both cleaned. Neither seemed to be. Food, trash and nasty puddles of sticky stuff. Please stay far far away from this place

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Miguel M
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is run down, we thought we had the wrong place. Orbitz and hotel have a no refund policy, so we had to stay or we would have switched to a different hotel.

First thing, floor was dirty, we had to sweep it ourselves. Broom was old with no bristles. Mop was gross, dirty looking when we observed it on the shopping cart that they use for turn down service.

Cieling has paint peeling in the bathroom, tiles missing around heart shaped tub. There were ants on floor when we swept. We really hope they cleaned the tub after the last occupant. No bed bugs thank God. The breakfast was gross, rather tasteless. The pool was cloudy, the Jacuzzi empty with cigarette butts inside, the outside pool was a nightmare, hope they can clean that cesspit by summer.

Would not come back here. My girlfriend would have slept in the car if i didn't convince her this was fine.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Clean room, indoor pool, hot tub not working, better than most free breakfast, convenient location to dining and the Falls, elevator access to upper levels but no luggage roller carts, good service, secure feeling, no central heating only small plug in occilating heater but it did keep room warm enough

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family