All reviewsclean place to sleepfree parkingroom was cleantwo nightsmicrowavefallschannelscurtains
Reviewed 18 July 2018

stayed in room 231 in a corner of a hallway,,,couldn't open the door,,,or close the door without a struggle...hair on the sheets, and lots of wool or dirt...batteries missing from remote....tiles in the bathroom missing, shower facets on the opposite wall of the drain, not a very nice place not shown as the picture on airbnb,,,with flowers, mess around the office...hotel is used to house refugess, but are all over the outside with chairs and running around,,,not very appealing...

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This is the best place to stay in Niagara Falls. Great price, excellent customer service, and very clean rooms. I heard from the receptionist the new management was changed last week. We really enjoyed our stay at 7 Days Inn. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

One of my worst hotel stays ever! Cleanliness does not exist in that place, can you imagine a cob web in the shower?? There was a long list of what we found in our room, among them were holes in the walls, dirty tub and sink not cleaned with a drop of any cleaner for weeks but only wiped dry with cloth or paper towel. Shower curtain should be thrown out long time ago, it was so dirty and disgusting! They offered free coffee in the office, but I changed my mind when I saw the coffee maker. Please don't waste your money and go somewhere else!

Room Tip: Just find better place!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely horrible customer service and they DO NOT have a pool. Well, they do but it's not open. The front desk woman refused to give me her name for this review and actually kicked me out of the lobby and I'm a generally polite canadian. There are much better places to stay and I would be at one but they refused to refund me. Be warned and stay elsewhere!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We booked the jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi through water all over us and completely soaked us! The manager basically told us she didn’t care that the jacuzzi was throughing water all over the room. She wouldnt even try to turn it on so we could show her what it’s doing!

Basically my gf cleaned the room soaked with wet carpets and water everywhere and the manager refused to move us to a regular room or refund us anything!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple