1,707 results
All reviewshampton innbuddhist templewhite water walkfree parkingroom was cleanfree breakfastquiet areawego bus stopyogurtfront desk staffminute driveclifton hillwould stay here againsmoking roomtourist areahot tubcanadian side
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel is nice nothing extraordinary, the staff is very pleasant. I liked that it was down from all the bright lights and going on down by the falls. However, let me warn you about the IHOP, bring an arm and a leg to pay for your breakfast. Even though the hotel provides you with a $15 coupon that only pays for the tax. The tax alone was $9.50 but also you get charged $5 for a "staying in Niagara" fee. Even though you are paying for a hotel and paying for breakfast. Once we saw the prices on the menu we should have left but I thought with the coupon it was going to be okay but nope. So either budget a lot or make other arrangement for breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
RamadaRiver-FOM, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Ramada by the River for your recent trip to Niagara Falls. We appreciate your feedback on both the hotel and restaurant. We have shared your comments with our hotel and restaurant teams. We do hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Good and quiet location, just a few kilometers from the waterfalls, just by the river. Spacious rooms, clean, well furnished, quiet. Nothing too fancy, but very clean and comfortable. Combined with a very reasonable price, it's a really good choice. Hint: I think the hotel is undergoing some name changes, because it had one name in the booking and another in the navigation. So you'd better look for the address instead.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank thomasbg
RamadaRiver-FOM, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Ramada by the River for your recent trip to Niagara Falls. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you had a positive stay. We have passed your comments on to our entire team. We hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

When we stayed here it was nice. It was also a decent price got the room on a sale. It’s a good walk to the falls so you will have to consider a taxi or bus. Parking is extra but that’s the norm in Niagara.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
RamadaRiver-FOM, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls by the River, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I called the hotel directly before leaving for vacation to clarify a few items especially the $60 per day tax and the $15 per day parking fee. I was told these fees would be waived as a courtesy. Upon check out I was charged for parking. The clerk said since I had no proof I had to pay the fee. I did have the msg I had sent to my husband but since I didn't have the name of the clerk, he wasn't going to budge. In the end, I did get the fee waived.

So here's what I learned. Call the hotel directly. Have the $60 fee and parking waived. Be sure to document date, time and name. Don't eat at the IHOP but walk the 4 minutes to dad's diner. Open 7-3 only. The food is great and the portions huge. For supper drive or walk to q street to the Paris cafe, the grand central or jethros bbq.

It is really overpriced for as far from the falls as it is. The one positive, the WEGO stop is just steps from the hotel.

We were supposed to be in a newly remodeled room. The bathroom ceiling had huge bubbles in it and the toilet leaked at the bottom. The shower surround and tub were old. If the room was remodeled, they missed or ignored the bathroom.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Desk staff very freindly, helpful with great information of local eateries. Housekeeping is light fingered and snoop through belonging. Keep your valuble, meds, lap tops in your car. Pool was nice but cool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel