8 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$74
Trip.comUS$70
StayForLongUS$111
10,682 results
All reviews north tower watermark restaurant bedroom suite great view covered walkway casino hotel jacuzzi tub breakfast buffet valet parking self park city view corner room great room high floor per day valet service canadian side
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

We have stayed at this hotel a number of times without issue in the past. However the quality of the hotel has dropped substantially, they asked us to take the stairs as and alternative to the Elevator for COVID safety, the stairs are very dirty, we observed cigarette butts and marijuana roaches on the landings. When we received our bill in the morning, surprised to see they added the tourist tax in addition to hst on our parking. So be warned $50 a night parking is actually $62. We could not figure out how to turn the fireplace on, we called front desk for instructions, only to find THEY CHARGED US $1.25 FOR EACH CALL TO THE FRONT DESK! Miss the way the Hilton used to be, I understand times are tough but I felt like I was taking advantage of, extra fees everywhere. I will not return, sorry to say this used to be our favorite hotel in Niagara Falls. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed here over Valentine’s Day weekend. I have photo evidence of myself leaving behind an expensive jewellery item. Only to be told when I called to claim the forgotten item that it disappeared. The LEAST they could do is provide a reimbursement..I will be contacting the corporate headquarters. TERRIBLE stay.

2  Thank nkorpics
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

this place was nice and all but 162 for A NIGHT wtf and room service was like over 100 for just a burger and fries! that is insane! i’m so upset and disappointed, the food was cold and not even good! super mad i will never stay here again! i recommend you find a different hotel!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2021

We spent our anniversary here and it was absolutely amazing, and the view was breathtaking. The only thing I would be carful around is the plug for the tub , I was enjoying it and I ended up cutting my foot on the noob of the plug.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Cleanliness of rooms didn't pass the hair test (25th floor).Room layout poor. Only a chair in a narrow corner window to glimpse the Falls below untidy roof rubble.Most staff were by-the-book pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2021