9 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
Lol.travelUS$246
10,703 results
All reviews north tower watermark restaurant bedroom suite great view covered walkway casino hotel jacuzzi tub breakfast buffet valet parking self park city view corner room great room high floor per day valet service canadian side
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were there for two night. The first morning we were woke up at 7:50am from maintenance drilling into concrete. Then maintenance knocked out power to our room o we had to pack all the kids stuff up and change rooms. We got to our new room and found tape all over the wall/ceiling (it looked like signs from a party were stuck up there) and then we found Tim bits down the side of our bed. At night we went to use the jacuzzi tub and the cold water to was broken. Very dirty and very disappointing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are staying here on the 17th and 18th May,as my teenaged son wanted to surprise his mother on her 50th birthday.
The whole experience is terribly since the moment we checked in.
The front desk customer service is worst than a motel.
Besides,
1.the fridge is the room doesn't work
2. They refused to warm up the food or provide a microwave , quoting its a fire/safety harazrd.
We are in a pandemic with all the restaurants closed and we had some take out food that needed to be heated.
3. The broken fridge that they replaced doesn't cool and all our food got spoiled.
The birthday girl, my children are all starving without dinner and breakfast.
The curtain by the jacuzzi tub doesn't roll down , making the bathroom exposed to everyone else in the room.
Regret choosing the Hilton, when there are so many choices with Sheraton, Marriott and others.
They need to do a better job to retain guests specially during the pandemic where Nigarafalls has virtually no footfall.
We will never return.
The Khan family.
The only consolation is the natural view of Niagara falls and Hilton has no contribution to that , otherwise they would have spoiled that too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Voyage727918
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in was fine. Our first room ended up being very leaky, kids took a bath and water was coming up thru the floor and I to
The main room. Switched to a new room 10 floor lower, and found crumbs of food all over the couch table and floor, views were ok but dirty windows and buildings in the way. My biggest concern was someone broke a bottle of wine by the elevators that spilled everywhere and left broken glass everywhere very unsafe. We let staff know. 2 hours later no one cleaned it up it was so bad we could smell it in our room. We let them know again by the next morning it was still there. This was in my opinion a severe health and safety risk and should have been dealt with immediately. At the very least a few west floor or caution signs were needed. I used digital check out and when leaving I stopped to get a receipt printed and was told that they don’t do check out by digital
With a visa debit so i had to pay . Even tho they printed a bill showing a 0 balance. I was forced to pay debit for my stay and hope my card was not charged. They claim if it was they would give me a refund to my credit card once I sent them proof. Well provide me proof I didn’t already pay since my bill says $0 balance. Ended up leaving and going to the Oakes down the street and it was incredible. Stay away from the Hilton unless you want to seriously overpay for a poor view and lousy service and staff who don’t care about safety of the guests.

2  Thank Evan H
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I had a pleasant stay overall however I would not visit this hotel again. There were things that I consider essential missing during our stay that includes robes for the guests, Lysol and other cleaning products around the room so the guest can clean the high touch surface upon arrival especially in the midst of pandemic.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Customer service was not there
No wifi
No help
Worse experience
Staff unfriendly
Hotel could of been more clean
If guest are experiencing problems and bring it to the front desk they should be trained in helping the guest and explain when there are questions
Can’t believe the Hilton was this type of experience

1  Thank sgold958316