“A place to count on for having a great breakfast!”
Review of The Blue Line

The Blue Line
Ranked #6 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The BlueLine Diner opened in February of 2012 and is open from 8:00am- 2:00 pm Tues thru Friday, Sat / Sun 7:30-1:30pm CLOSED Mondays. Serving a wide variety of breakfasts and lunches it is a great place to go and observe many sports memorabilia both in the restaurant and in the store attached! Often you will run into Marcel chatting with the customers about current events as well as past accomplishments.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stopped in to the Blue Line during vacation (2nd visit). This place never disappoints! I had the eggs benedict (although over easy), perfect as always. My husband had eggs, ham, potatoes, toast....also great. They must be doing something right, place is always full. Still don't know how they can take the simplest of breakfast ingredients and make everything taste so great. I gotta stop talking about it....getting hungry! The staff is marvelous, always going the extra mile to keep you satisfied. We will NEVER miss a chance to visit the Blue Line when we're in the area. Thanks gang!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My friends from Niagara brought us to The Blue Line for breakfast, first time I see a breakfast place opening at 8:00, we where there at 7:45 ready for some food. Out of the six only my wife was'nt satisfied with her BLT sandwich, there was mostly lettuce in it. The rest enjoy our eggs and bacon and fries but nobody was able to finish them all. By pure chance it was Marcel birthday, we sang him Gens de Chez Nous and he was very happy.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The Blue Line was a great place for breakfast. We liked it so much we dined there three days in a row. Food is delicious and the portions are large (loved the potatoes). The wait staff were wonderful as well. You cannot leave here hungry!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

A Gem! Before we sat down our waitress had asked us if we wanted coffee. Great service. Portions are huge! My friend and I shared a PLT (Pea meal Bacon Lettuce and Tomato) sandwich and 1 order of pancakes. Largest pancakes I have seen. We were able to get three different types (banana,plain, and blueberries) as a special request. Very good coffee and bottomless cup.

I highly recommend this gem of a breakfast place.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I would have given this place 5 stars if we didn't have to wait almost an hour for our food (with no acknowledgement of the fact). BUT the food was really FANTASTIC (but expensive). It was super busy for a Thursday at 1030am! It was family owned and the staff was so friendly and kind. I saw several acts of kindness to others from who I think is one of the owners. I would have gone back the next day if weren't trying to leave at a reasonable hour to come home!