All reviews lundy's lane boiled eggs honeymoon suite fresh waffles extended stay room was clean bigger hotels would definitely stay here again spent two nights tim hortons short drive free breakfast motel cereal microwave falls qew
Reviewed 16 September 2017

On a recent trip to the Falls, my sister and I were just going by "the seat of our pants". We had made no reservations ahead of time because we really didn't know when we'd be where. Driving in on Lundy's Lane, we checked out a few places and were far less than impressed. I have to say here that, any other time I've been to the Falls, I've stayed at the high rise hotels like the Hilton, the Marriott and the Sheraton. So looking at motels made me a little nervous.
When we spotted this little place, with a number of cars in the lot, we pulled in to check it out. As per my routine, we look at the rooms before we decide. They were clean, comfortable albeit not lavishly decorated. We weren't spending all day in the rooms so as long as beds and baths were in good shape, I was happy.
Turns out, it was a very nice little place to hang our hats, as they say. Internet was free as was parking and breakfast was included. Can't say that for most of the bigger places.....lol.
The internet worked very well, there are coffee machines, refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms. There is a little playground, an outside pool and even a BBQ on a little patio.
The hostess was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast room may be smallish, but very clean. We had fresh waffles, boiled eggs, fruit, toast, muffins, cereal, juice. No reason to go away hungry.
At the rate difference between this and the bigger hotels, I'd come here again, no problem.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank OMAonthego
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stayed 2 nights here. The pool was ok for the grandkids. Breakfast ok however eating area was very small. The motel was old and not very clean. Furniture old. Bathroom door did not close easily. Would not return. Not my kind of place. Very disappointed with the place. Several visitors would sit outside in front on their rooms and smoke. You would have to pass in front of them to get to your room.

Room Tip: Try another place!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nick B, Manager at Villager Lodge Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Guest broke the washroom door and we had to fix it in the emergency. Also their kids were asked to stop running in the hallway as the other guests were disturbed. As for the restaurant, we don't call it a restaurant because its a free continental breakfast area where guests can have a free meal before starting their day. FREE Breakfast includes: Hot waffles, Hashbrown, muffins,cookies,toast, eggs,apples,bananas, coffee, green tea, regular tea, two types of cereals and more items. Many hotels don't have a free breakfast.
If they do only a coffee and muffins. which is the real name of the continental breakfast. Villager Lodge offers a high standard accommodation at a very compared prices and committed to provide very safe and relax environment. and will not hesitate to make it.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The Villager lodge is an affordable extended stay for week trips to Niagara Falls. Not much of the riff-raft types. Lots of mix crowds of middle age families, construction workers, travelers. It's not too far from Clinton Falls for a short drive

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We had a bad start to our trip to Niagara Falls weekend. We had booked a room several months earlier with another hotel. The other hotel was disgusting. Our only hope was to drive up and down Lundy's Lane to see if there were any other rooms available. We came across the Villager Lodge. Amanda (the lovely lady behind the desk) heard our dilemma and not only had a room for us... but the honeymoon suite. The room was fantastic, nice hot breakfast in the morning all fresh food. The hotel was booked full but we had a nice relaxing comfortable stay. Thank you Amanda and the Villager Lodge.... I will stay here anytime I come to the Falls again.

Room Tip: The Hotel was full when we stayed.... never heard a thing. Slept like a baby...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 27bronko
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great little place to get away for the night. We had the honeymoon suite it was nice we had a good sleep in the comfy bed and clean room big heart shape tub lots of super hot water. Always lots to do and not that far from the falls

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple