All reviewsbreakfast is servedbreakfast was amazingfew minutes walkbed was very comfortablebalconyniagarafallsconveniencecanada
Reviewed 21 July 2009

Decided to do one night of our weekend trip to Niagara Falls at a bed and breakfast and chose this one because of what we'd read on TripAdvisor. The reviews were totally accurate. The B&B was charming, very quiet, great breakfast and very clean and tidy. The walk to the Falls was easily 5 to 6 minutes as indicated by others.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2009

We just finished the weekend here and we have rated this our favorite bed and breakfast stay among the many we have gone on. The location is ideal as we were able to walk to the falls and casino's while leaving our car at the place. Just a short walk to all the action, but away from the hustle and bussle of Niagara Falls.

Our room was immaculate and you could tell the host prided herself on the cleanliness of the entire B&B. Unlike the previous review, we did not experience any smoke smells throughout the home. We overlooked the river and enjoyed our breakfast on the patio in the morning. Speaking of breakfast, my wife and I agreed that it was superb! From the freshly made pastries (esp. the blueberry muffins) to the fresh fruit, and the yougart along with many other surprises, our expectaions were exceeded each day.

We would definitely recommend a stay if you want to be close to the action and away at night when you want to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2009

This bed and breakfast was perfectly located for venturing out to see the falls and hang out downtown. Parking is onsite and gives you back door access. My husband and I love breakfast in bed so this was a great touch. I appreciated not running into owners and other people, just because that is part of a B&B I don't enjoy. The only downside to my stay was the street noise. We stayed in room #7 and my husband slept great but I didn't. We did have a non-smoking room, however the bottom floor smelled like smoke. Other than those two things it is a charming home that is very clean!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2009

My husband and I just returned from spending the weekend at Cairngorm. I couldn't get to the computer fast enough to write an amazing review. This was our first experience with a B&B. We visited Niagara Falls for a romantic and relaxing weekend trip. Annette offered us both at her fantastic B&B - it was just what the doctor ordered. Everything is extremely well kept - the house is beautiful and the rooms are always in the most pristine condition. Annette does everything herself and would have it no other way. She is a gracious and charming host. She offered us several tips on sites to see and restaurants to dine at. This was overall a wonderful value for the price. You cannot get this type of experience at any chain hotel.

Thank you for a wonderful weekend - we will absolutely be back next year! We cannot wait.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2009

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and decided to try a b&b as it seemed a cheaper option. Well, we were pleasantly surprised by this nice, spacious, clean, well-kept house! The balcony off our bedroom was lovely. We enjoyed sitting and relaxing there after a full day of sightseeing. My only complaint was that we would have liked to have slept in a bit later and still taken advantage of breakfast. Though a lovely continental breakfast was brought to the room, the latest hour for service was 9 a.m.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple