“Amazing”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The food is excellent, I had the duck confit crepe with a sunny side up egg and onion soup. The service was also very good, the staff is very friendly. They also have some good beer selection, including some very limited craft brewery batches of beer even the brewery itself didn't have when I wanted to buy some of the beer to take home. As far as prices go, three of us (two adults, one child), with drinks, all around $100 tax/tip in.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We found this place while we were in Niagara Falls and were so glad that we did. We were here for 3 days and came twice. The inside and outside of the restaurant are both very cute. Their are tons of different options for crepes, as well, both sweet and savoury. Their savoury crepes are already gluten free, and I believe that they can make the sweet ones gluten free upon request as well. I had a savoury crepe both times and they were delicious-lots of toppings and very filling. The restaurant also has fries, and as they are the only thing fried they are also gluten free!
My friend had the coffee and said it was delicious. We'd definetely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Lovely little Paris style bistro, with delicious smelling and looking crepes (although we didn't have any) The charcuterie board was delicious as was the soup of the day.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Short drive from our hotel near the Falls and was delighted with the restaurant. We came for Saturday brunch and it was a wonderful dining experience. The service was excellent; the French pressed coffee was the best; and the crepes were so good! I loved this restaurant!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Paris Crepes Cafe is one of the best restaurants in the Niagara Region. I have been a dedicated customer for many years and it is still one of my favourites. Make a reservation to avoid disappointment because they have busy times and can easily fill to capacity. Easy to make a reservation online via their website.

As far as savoury is concerned, it is difficult to narrow-down my favourites on the menu. There are many delicious savoury crêpes that make a wonderful breakfast, lunch or dinner. Try the Sud-Ouest as it is filled with delicious duck confit. The Boeuf Bourguignon is the perfect fall or winter meal to tuck into with a full-bodied red. Even something simple like fries are a delicious experience at Paris Crepes, hand-cut, perfectly crisp and served with homemade mayonnaise in the true Parisienne style. In March, mussels are half price and I personally end up visiting at least four times throughout the month, often returning to my personal favourite, curried mussels. Enjoy your meal with delicious baguette and homemade butter and always ask for the soup of the day as it is always outstanding.

A great place to go just for dessert and coffee that offers not only a full menu of dessert crêpes (Balzac, Queen and Niagara Falls are all delicious) but a variety of other wonderful desserts such as Crème Brûlée and, my personal favourite, authentic Chocolate Mousse.

I could go on and on but honestly, with great service thanks to Star and the incomparable owner/chef Thierry and the most authentic French cuisine you will find in the Province, Paris Crepes is an absolute must.