“Great service very cheap”
Review of Scoops Restaurant

Scoops Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 594 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Child friendly breakfast and lunch. Only Canadian debit or casfh- Canadian or US dollars.
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Great place great service exceeded amount we ate 3 and cost 24$ very quick !! If I'm ever back in area I will return for sure!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Scoops was like our breakfast location back home. VERY friendly staff. Food was cooked perfectly. Blueberry pancakes were overflowing with blueberries. I wish I would of found this place in my first day in Niagara Falls instead of my last. My family would of eaten there everyday!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Came here with my boyfriend back in June of 2017...the food was fantastic and the wait staff is great! The only stipulation is that they don't accept credit/debit cards...they accept Canadian cash or American, but no cards. We loved it here so much, we came back 2 other times!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

On our recent visit to Niagara Falls, my husband and 2 girls decided to come here on recommendation of other Trip Advisor reviews, and we did not regret it at all. It is worth the 5 minute drive out from the tourist area selling over-priced meals. The staff is incredibly friendly and made us feel like home. We had the classic eggs/toast/potatoes/ham/sausage and the girls had waffles with whipped cream and scrambled eggs (kids meal). The food is abundant and well prepared. We found the potatoes to be a bit dry and a bit undercooked, but everything else was fresh and delicious. The coffee (and free refills!) was also delicious. The meal cost about $22 (CAD) for everyone ... very reasonable! The restaurant is listed as being in the Top 5 breakfast places in Niagara Falls, and it is well deserved. A must visit!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

During a weekend trip to Niagra and staying down on the strip, I was surprised to find that our hotel charged $26 per person for Breakfast. The restaurants around the hotel all charged about the same.

Luckily I found Scoops on Trip Advisor and convinced the family to take a short (7 min) drive away from the crowds for Breakfast. We could have taken the WeGo Red Bus Line (it drops you off right in front)

We had pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast for 4 people and all the food was excellent. My wife loved the potatoes. Well seasoned and crispy. They have a good selection of sandwiches. My son had a BLT and said it was great

We will be back next time we are in town.