“Excellent Italian Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This place just opened
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Hosted a birthday party for family and friends and owners and staff were excellent to deal with, Great casual dining with excellent food. Still recalling best beans and greens soup I have ever had!

1  Thank husslage

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Food served with layers and like a symphony of tastes overhelm your sense, esp like their ultimate west strada burger - I've never thought burgers could melt in your mouth.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I admit I am not overly fond of pasta but this place blew me away. The ravioli was exquisite - I couldn't believe it. And the sauce was made from fresh tomatoes - you could just tell. Service very good. Seating inside was a little noisey but that is my only complaint. I have eaten here for lunch and dinner and will do so again.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

This was our first visit and came highly recommended by a friend. The atmosphere is great and the meals are amazing. Prices are very reasonable and the staff and service was impeccable. Our friend has ordered 2 bottles of wine to be sent to our table and that was a great surprise. My husband had the Fettuccine Alfredo while I had the Sirloin steak - both were cooked to perfection and piping hot. Our friends ordered pizza and Veal Parm and were very impressed with their meals also. It`s a very open space so you are not sitting too close to other tables and there is a patio as well. We will definitely go back and would VERY highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Kim L
Reviewed 24 August 2015

A local mentioned this place and we were blown away by the fantastic quality of food. We started with a salad - the entree-sized portions was so fresh the tomatoes and lettuce looked liked it was picked that day. My son devoured the jumbo homemade ravioli, and declared it the best ravioli he's ever had. My husband said the seafood pasta was perfectly cooked, and having had the mussels I would have to say this place really knows their seafood. The waitress was friendly and the service excellent, in a casual, trendy environment.

1  Thank engk916