“Good Family Entertainment”

and up
Greg Frewin Imagine Magic Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "WILD MAGIC" is a family friendly show featuring rare and majestic tigers, large parrots, and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 700-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 50 TV shows worldwide. Enjoy the show and have dinner in our luxurious 600 seat Dinner theatre.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Newmarket, Ontario Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Good Family Entertainment”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I have never seen a magic show and did not know what to expect. I was surprised that I did enjoy it. Good entertainment for the money. I would have liked to have seen him do more with the tigers. Good for the family. We did not go for the buffet meal that is available beforehand so I can not comment on that. The higher priced tickets get you closer to the show, but you can see it from anywhere in the theatre.

2 Thank newmarkettraveller

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Unnecessary Use of Animals”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I was dissappointed to see the magician use such majestic Animals as a Tiger in such a stupid human entertainment. I felt the Animal was out of bounds of its natural environment. They were being "Used" for the entertainment of Humans.

I ask "Why" do you have the need to use these Exotic animals and birds and stuff them in such crammed places and have the audience clap to you. It obviously feeds your Ego and yours Alone.

The Animals obviously cannot speak for themselves!!
They cannot complain against you!!
They cannot report any abuses!!

So i ask you...."Why" do you enslave them??

Why can you not do without them? Use Humans who opt for it and get paid in return....

Use inanimate objects that do not "feel" anything..

I was brought there as a birthday gift but could NOT say Thankyou to my host for bringing me there to your show.

I find this "Usage" of Animals Deplorable..

19 Thank sabrina a
Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Greg this theatre is not for you - go back to Vegas”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Great performance but the theater is like a cheap restaurant. If you are in section 6 can't see too much and the two TV are way too small and poor quality. For a guy who used to perform in Las Vegas this is very low place.

Northfield, New Hampshire
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great show, the food was okay for a Buffet. The seatings a little crowded, but it was a packed house. Wonderful show and worth the money. I'd go again.

Fairport
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great for entire family!”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I went there with my family over winter break. So it was me, my wife, our 16 year old, 13 year old and 10 year old. We got to the theater and were sitted quicky. We picked the second level, behind the orchestra and they were great. There was a slideshow with magic trivia that helped keep my youngest occupied! Drinks were pricy, but tasted excellent! The tricks were wonderful, especially the ones with the tigers and birds! Some were typical, but the majority were origianal. Greg perfomed with fluidity and style. The humor, although cheesy at times, kept the younger guests laughing. Saying that all three kids at all different ages and both genders were entranced, laughing, smiling and occupied for the two hours proves the show was a success! The best is when the kids would turn to me in mid act and mouth "How did he do that?" with a big smile and eyes in awe!
My only advice would be to not get there too early. We were advised to arrive an hour before, and got to our seats in a nearly empty theater. A half hour before the show should be plenty!

3 Thank Jerry B