All reviewslong weekendsmall fridge and microwavecomfortable roomsfree parkingfree breakfastminute walk to the fallsone nightfamily suiteplace to stayappliancesmotelwificerealamenitiesdesknoiseattractions
Reviewed 3 June 2018

When visiting Niagra Falls this is a wonderful place to stay:
clean rooms
comfortable rooms
free breakfast = nothing fancy, cereals, waffles, bagels, coffee, tea...etc...very nice.
Wonderful friendly people greet you at the desk.
They try to honor all of your reasonable requests.

There are hotels and motels all around this place BUT THIS is the place to stay.
IF there is a negative it is this: IF you do not like nice walks it is a 20 minute walk to the falls but only 5 minutes by car. I parked my car for free in their parking lot and elected to walk...very nice. ...thank you the owners for your hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ClintAdvisor
Jolly G, Owner at Grewal's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for your great rating of our business and taking the time to write it! , we are happy to provide any and all accommodation to our guests when requested. We hope to serve you better on your next stay. thank you, you and your friend see you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

As a travel agent, I came with a group of High School basketball players few months ago when this friendly couple had just bought the motel. We were their first group (60 people) and check in didn't go smoothly and effectively. After this experience, I've suggested to the owner a different method of check in for groups.

I can tell you that she was very receptive to me suggestion because check in has been effective, quick and efficient lately when I came back with a group of 32 amateur photographers. Regarding the rooms, they have been renovated and are very comfortable. The ownwers will do everything in their power to satisfy every guests. At only 15 minute walk of the falls and at a fraction of the price of centrally other hotels, the Grewal's Inn is the place to come for your next Niagara Falls stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Michel P
Jolly G, Owner at Grewal's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us.We hope to have you again with us in the future Dear

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend were referred by our other friends to check this place out. The attendant welcomed us very cheerfully, explained us the history of Clifton Hill and other attractions. Awesome Rooms with full privacy and great service. We accidentally locked ourselves out and they came to help us around 1am without any complains. We really enjoyed our stay here...Taranjeet and Navjot

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank taranjeet2018

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I spent the night of may 19th in the hotel. The owners are excellet people, they are welcoming , nice to talk and will go out of the way to help you.
Definitely coming back for a stay when I come to Niagara next time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sunny W
Jolly G, Owner at Grewal's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice clean rooms with all amenities. Peaceful surroundings with all Niagra attractions within 15 minute walking distance. Free Wi-Fi and breakfast included in the stay. I didn't have a car but parking is free as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gill G
Jolly G, Owner at Grewal's Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Grewal’s Inn and Suites say ;thank you for your great rating of our business! We hope to have you again with us in the future.