“Fave place in the city”

Doc Magilligan's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Doc Magilligan's Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 594 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Doc Magillign's Irish Pub is Niagara only true Irish Pub, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night menu. Live entertainment, outdoor patio. On the red line WEGO shuttle, beside Best Western Cairn Croft Hotel .
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Doc's continues to be my go-to place! Everything I've tried on the menu is amazing (especially the boxty quesadilla mmm) & the drink selection doesn't disappoint either. The staff have always gone above & beyond for us as well. Awesome music on the weekends too- looking forward to my next visit!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop in with my wife for dinner. Great decor! Large restaurant, yet cozy. Very comfortable seating (even with my back problems). They have a large beer selection. I decided on a Guinness since we were at an Irish pub. I ordered the steak boxty and my wife ordered curry chicken. The food came out quickly and was delicious! Our redhead server didn't impress us as much as the rest of our dining experience. But the great food and environment will definitely be bringing us back for another visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

There with friends. Great food cold beers worth checking out. First time ever having a boxty. Loved it

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

From the Irish welcome phrases on the doorposts to the friendly staff, to the variety of food options, Doc’s was a great experience! My husband went traditional Irish fare with an excellent Shepherds Pie. While I went American with a burger that was cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. The lively music, sports on TV and family-friendliness made it a relaxing place to enjoy a good meal. Definitely recommend Doc’s!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We were sitting there, waiting for a waitress, when the child in the table next to us vomited. We were moved but I felt bad for the family with the sick child. Not one person from the staff, came to clean the mess the child did and the family wasn't even asked to move. Disgusting service. I hope that family didn't tip.