US$161
CrownePlaza.com
US$133
US$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)
US$272
US$193
  • Breakfast included
US$158
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Trillium Bed & Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$95
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$197
7,232 results
All reviewswater parkmeal planmagic questdance partywave poolkids lovemagiquest gamepaw passesgreat family funlife guardsbunk bedsolder kidsfamily vacationbuffet restaurantchange roomsbreakfast and dinneroutdoor pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kids love, love, love this place. We have been going for a number of years now. the kids are older, can be relaxing for the adults. Hot tub, lazy man river, or lounging by the pool with poolside service. A place you want to reserve for special times as the prices are high. The meal plan was worth it, if you are only spending a short time and want to maximize your experience.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms in arcade area, open 24 hours and lots of teenagers running down hall all night
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

if planning to visit Niagara with kids this is the place , close to falls, indoor well maintained water park , great food .
just 1.5 hrs drive from Toronto, apart from gaming zone was an add on .
in single word its a fun place .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank saurabhrangoli
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Traveled for Father's day overnight into Monday with 2 kids aged 9 and almost 11. Kids had a blast on waterslides, magiquest, stuff your toy, colour your item etc. We purchased paw passes and we felt it was worth the money. I feel if we visited again probably not going to purchase paw pass again however you should at least the first time as it gives you the whole experience at a discounted rate. Check in was early and my room request was met. First hotel ever to actually meet my request and exceed it so I was quite happy. Food was good and the staff were all amazing. Wonderful resort with attentive staff and really fun waterslides that brought me back in time many years ago to my childhood. One night away felt much longer. I was always delaying this trip because of the cost however after returning I'm glad we did it. One thing I would like to mention though is that I am glad I went when my kids were 9 and 11 as they were just tall enough to experience all the slides. I wouldn't want to have spent that kind of money with really young children.

1  Thank Evelyn Z
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Resort is really big with lots of activities
Waterpark has something for everyone
We bought the paw pass , it’s worth the price
Also bought the food voucher for the last day
Which was great.
Outdoor pool part was fun and adult drinks being served at 11am inside bar was great also.
Best part is the wristband which was scanned for
Everything no cash no cards needed.
I would go again for sure
Customer service was top notch here

2  Thank strikeforce27
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time to this resort AWESOME!
Staff / Facilities are EXCELLENT!
Indoor- out door Waterpark!
You will not be disappointed with your family .
Family friendly!
Great food and the family will definitely love their rooms !
More pictures available !

1  Thank josevL7961DM