The hotel was just far enough from all the action, but close enough to walk to all surroundings. I wanted to be right there at the Falls in a falls view room, but glad we decided not too. A lot of hustle and bustle near the Falls. The hotel was nice, quiet and clean, and our room was on the top floor with a whirlpool in it! Breakfast was ok, only because I'm not a pork eater. But it did help hold us, till we had lunch. Overall, would stay there again! And we enjoyed the free oatmeal cookies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn