We chose this hotel because of its reviews, location, and free breakfast. It is located at the most northerly fringe of the Clifton hill entertainment area on Victoria. We found the hotel very quiet, the guests seem to be mature, part of larger groups. Our 1 bedroom suite served us well, not overly large, 2 tvs, pullout sofa in a room with the bathroom nearest the exit, with a door to another room with the 2 queen beds. 2 closets, the bathroom and shower/bath were in good condition. Furnishings are modern, there was a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Beds were firm (which I prefer), pillows were not good, flat. The wifi was poor, my iPad had ongoing issues, not connecting for hours, then magically working. The breakfast was good, very large room, the one morning an entire tour bus was departing with guests eating and they never ran short and there was still available seating- waffles, eggs, sausage, hash browns, oatmeal, toast, great coffee- also free coffee and tea and cookies all hours in lobby, very small confectionary with some items for sale. Good pool and hot tub and gym. Friendly and helpful desk and cleaning staff. We walked Victoria and Clifton Hill daily to people watch and see the endless row of touristy traps, parking at the hotel for $10 instead of paying elsewhere. I'd say a 20 minute walk to the Falls, 45 until you are at horseshoe edge. For Niagara Falls this would be a very good hotel choice as others appear to be aged or overpriced. With better pillows and without the frustration of hours struggling with wifi my review would be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn