“Anniversary dinner on date night”

Casa Mia Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 599 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Niagara's best Local Italian Restaurant centrally located between NOTL and Niagara Falls. Complimentry shuttle to and from your hotel conveniently gets you to this 25 year local favourite eating establishment.
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We were celebrating our Anniversary with another couple who shared our day. I was hesitant to order off the "Date Night" menu but it was for couples and my husband was keen on doing that. Why not give it a try? Many courses later we were so full but also very satisfied. I had the "Catch of the Day" special which was angel hair pasta with shrimp and sole. Very good. My husband had the Veal Parmesan with gnocchi. Also very good. Daniel was our server and paced the courses perfectly. I had read other reviews that the kitchen was a little slow but we never felt that even though the restaurant was full. This was our first time at this restaurant and we will go back

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Everything was delicious. Their sauce is light and fresh. We ate too much that night as we wanted to try the dinner for two and our favorite dish, the cannellonis filled with ricotta and spinach. So we ordered both and rolled out of the restaurant and took food home. It was just as good the next day.
Service was very good but sometimes too good. The waitress was always there.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

From the moment we were greeted at the door we felt very much appreciated as guests of the restaurant. Our waitress was bubbly, attentive and engaging. She made our dining experience that much more enjoyable. The food arrived promptly. The portions were generous and absolutely wonderful. It reminded us of our visits to my Italian Aunt's home. We will definitely dine there again when we visit the Niagara region.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Our recent experience at Casa Mia was overall great! The favours of all dishes tried by the the four in our party were extremely tasty. This included the Risott, Canneloni, Fetrucini Alfredo and a Seafood pasta dish. The only disappointment here was that the lobster was difficult to remove from the shell and this diner found the quantity for price point a little lacking. The wine selection available is excellent, our waiter was attentive and the entertainment very enjoyable. On this evening it was a single fellow who did a lotmofmFeank Sinatra. Unfortunately a major downfall was the time that it took before we received our entrees. It was two hours from the time we sat down until our entrees were received. It appeared that there had to be a shortage of assistance in the kitchen - although that was never mentioned to us. It really took away from a very enjoyable evening in a lovely atmosphere. We have dined here on many occasions, although not recently, as we are locals and this was the first time that the food preparation took so long. It was our choice to bring out of town company since we had always enjoyed it in the past and the bonus of a little entertainment appealed to us, Salad and bread were served in a timely manner. The Italian bread was served with an aged olive oil - that was tasty but lacked a lot of flavor - an addition of some herbs or balsamic vinegar would have added some depth.
We stil managed to enjoy the evening although we were very hungry by the time we got our meals at 9:30! I certainly wouldn't be heading here if my dinner had a timeline - it was not overly busy - still some empty tables on our arrival at 7:30.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I haven't been to Casa Mia in a while and I wonder why? I had veal parmigiana and my daughter had the chicken luncheon special. Both were absolutely delicious! Veal was crisp and cheesy with a delicious red sauce over perfectly tender rigatoni. We were both totally satisfied with the atmosphere, service and especially the food. We have already made plans for another luncheon. Can't wait!