“Stick to the the Beer!”

Niagara Brewing Company
Ranked #16 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Description: Niagara's newest craft brewery is located across from the Falls on Clifton Hill at Falls Avenue. The brewery draws inspiration from local ingredients when creating the beers which are brewed on-site, and offers a selective menu of appetizers and shared platters.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered some food along with our free sampling. We received the coupon at or hotel during check in. After the sampling we ordered a couple of beers. We had the meatball sandwich, pretzels and flatbread. My tweens did like the flatbread, so maybe that was ok. The staff was friendly - but the food was subpar. The beer was good - which is all you need for a visit. Check it out!

David B, General Manager at Niagara Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Zfamof4
Thank you for your great review. We are very glad you enjoyed the outstanding craft beer. I apologize for the food not being up to your standard. I will speak with the Chef to fix the issue. If you could reach out to me to discuss this I would be very grateful.
I can be reached at nbcgm@niagarafallshotels.com.
Hope to see you again at the Niagara Brewing Company.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A nice find in amongst the chaos of the Niagra strip! Offered a wide selection of home brewed beers offering little tasters to try before you buy. Helpful and knowledgeable staff are great to help you pick the right drink for your taste

David B, General Manager at Niagara Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Charlie63054,
Thank you for your excellent review! We offer 8 great craft beers on tap. Tasters are a great way to sample before deciding which beer to order. Our staff are very passionate about craft beer and guest experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife and I stopped in for some drinks to end off our vacation to Niagara Falls and I'm glad we did. Ashlee took great care of us while also being funny and personable. Next time we come into town we'll stop in again.

Dear WandererMC,
Thank you for your outstanding review. I will be sure to share your kind words with Ashlee and the rest of the staff. Ashlee is fantastic server very passionate about guest experience and craft beer.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were lucky to have a card to have a free sampler, which made us stop in to this lovely place. Upscale pub food, with some twists. I had an eggplant sandwich with roasted red peppers and white bean spread. It was tasty, although accompanied by a four-bean that turned the dish in to bean overkill. They will substitute kettle chips for an upcharge. My husband had a good meatball sub. It could have used more sauce. He went for the chips. They had a nice mesquite flavor. Beers were excellent, all tasty, and the lager was perfect for a summer day. Our waiter was the nicest, attentive and accomodating.

Dear worktotravel14,
Thank you for your great review! Our hotel sample cards are a great way to sample our fine craft beers. This is a perk reserved for guest of Falls Avenue Resort.
Our Niagara Premium Lager is perfect for a sunny day.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Enjoyed the Niagara Brewing Company! Lots of chain restaurants in Niagara Falls, so finding this restaurant on a side street was a treat. My husband enjoyed the local brews and I enjoyed a rhubarb lemonade-delicious, does contain alcohol! We also enjoyed a flat bread pizza. Liked sitting outside, in the shade, and watching the folks walk by.

Dear beamer98,
Thank you for your fantastic review! We happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We have two large of outdoor patios; one a roof top patio both are great for relaxing and people watching. We glad your husband in enjoyed our craft beer and you enjoyed our signature Rhubarb Lemonade. We not only serve outstanding craft beer but we also carry fine local wines and quality spirits,
Hope to see you soon at the Niagara Brewing Company.