The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Fallsview Embassy Suites
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We ate at the Keg Steakhouse because we had a coupon from our hotel. It is located in the Embassy Suites. If you are lucky to get a table in the dining room with a view of the falls, the view is spectacular. They take reservations, but you are not guaranteed a table with a view. We were seated in the bar section of the restaurant so we did not have a view of the falls. The prices are rather expensive at this restaurant. The food was terrific and the service was excellent. The prime rib was tender and delicious. I ordered the ribs and they were tasty. My dinner did not come with a side salad so I ordered one as well. The side salad very generous and could be shared by two people. It was a splurge to eat here, even with a coupon. It was my husband's birthday and we told the server when she asked if we were celebrating anything special. She surprised us with a complimentary fabulous dessert of an ice cream cake topped with drizzled chocolate and slivers of almonds. The dessert was huge and more than enough for two people. I would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion.

2  Thank Pat C

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Visited last week. Made reservations in advance and the table was ready for us when we arrived. The view was great, but the food even better. All 5 of us had steaks and they were perfectly cooked and delicious. Very flavorful and not fatty at all.
Some complain that it is pricey but for a good steak it is totally worth it. Highly recommend the sirloin steak with the twice baked potato

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were at falls on a bus trip and went to the Keg randomly to eat .WOW, the food and service were EXCELLENT!! Our waiter (cant remember his name but he was from Columbia) was so great as well. This place is very pricey but to our group of 5 it was well worth it! The view of the falls goes without saying-GREAT! I will be raving to everyone about this gem!

1  Thank dotravel
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We got there late, 10pm, and the waitress was still friendly and attentive. We ordered french onion soup, wedge salad, baseball sirloin recommended by the staff, and filet. All high quality. Desserts, mini brownie and cream brûlée, also very good. I ordered a watermelon cucumber cooler and asked for it without sugar and got what I asked for! In a place where menus usually come with pictures, this was an excellent restaurant. And it would have been more expensive at home. The atmosphere was good. We got a booth so we felt secluded from other families dining, which was nice after being crowded all day.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our first night in Canada was wonderful thanks to The Keg Steakhouse. They gave us a table directly overlooking the falls. The view was as spectacular as the food. I had the cajun shrimp and steak and it was cooked to perfection!! My husband loved his steak dinner as well and the service was superb. I could not have had a better experience. I would highly recommend The Steakhouse and it was a short walk across the street from our hotel!!!