“Fantastic Views and amazing steak”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Fallsview Embassy Suites
Ranked #24 of 582 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$12 - US$101
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We ate here on a Sunday. When we arrived noted to them that we are happy to wait for a better view and boy was it worth the wait. We got a seat right by the window.

The waitress was very friendly and there when we needed her. We both had a steak and lobster dish and everything was cooked and seasoned to perfection. This place is little expensive but worth it for a nice night out.

I want to also note that this is one of the few places that we went to that did not have Niagara's tourism fee on the bill, NFDF. This was nice to see, you are already paying $50 a plate plus drinks no need to add extra fee onto the bill.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,622)

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The Prime Rib was good as always, caesar salad boring, service excellent, but the most disappointing was how LOUD it was..... wow! For the cost of our dinner it felt like a local road house.
AND what happened to your Famous Billy Miner Pie? A triangle slab of ice cream with a small amount of cookie crumb base and smothered on top with sliced almonds? This is not what we have had over the years?
I would go back for the view only!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The view is amazing. It is worth a wait for a window or 1 table away from the window view. We had an 8p reservation and waited an extra 30 minutes for the view.

They have a great special for around $50+ per person that includes appetizer, entre, dessert - great price and the steak was perfect.

The downside is that it is so loud in here it was like eating in a nightclub. The music is loud and the acoustics make all the talking really loud. We gave up on trying to have any conversation and just enjoyed the view and food.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My family and I came here for lunch to celebrate my brothers 19th birthday. We ordered a few drinks to start and our server Christopher was very knowledgeable in the wine department. For lunch, most of my family members got some steak with myself having the cauliflower steak. I was quite excited for this meal but it turned out to be very basic, not something I would return to the keg for. My sister enjoyed her steak sandwich that was cooked perfectly, but my brother found his steak to be overcooked although he still enjoyed his meal. The caeser salad my mom purchased was tasteful. We ended it with a complimentary dessert (the billy miner pie) for my brothers birthday, and ordered the brownie sundae with some coffee & cappuccino as well. The dessert was big and delicious! Chris was attentive throughout our entire meal. What cannot be beat is the view that this Keg offers. It’s breathtaking and even as a local I enjoyed it very much. Another bonus is that this Keg offered complimentary valet parking! Thanks for the good service, Christopher! We may be back for some good views and dessert!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were staying in the Embassy Suites, which houses this restaurant.
Tried to get a table "with a view".......and was told it "first come, first served".
So we ended up towards the rear of the restaurant, adjacent to a table of 10 guys in their 30's who seemed to be holding a competition as to who had the biggest mouth and loudest noise.
So much for an expected romantic dinner for two.
The food was adequate, nothing more than that.
The place has the ambience of a barn