“Yum Yum! - Lamb Chops”
Review of Greek on Portage

Greek on Portage
Ranked #156 of 594 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Description: Exceptional Greek and Mediterranean food cooked and served by Chris and his team serving the Niagara Region and its people for over 20 years. We also have a take out and delivery service available. Great food and great value!
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Excellent Lamb Cops. Also provide Mint Sauce if you ask for it; One of the few that does in Nth America. PS - Rose is the best Waitress in Niagara Region. Keep Smiling Rose!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

My family and I eat at this establishment frequently, friendly staff, great prices, fresh food and best of all, never busy. They have a amazing take out menu for when your just too lazy to venture down to the restaurant. I highly recommend the Gyro pizza 10/10 :)

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I live in Niagara Falls and eat at Greek on Portage regularly. If you enjoy good food served fresh this is the place. They do not rush you and the food comes hot but they take time to prepare the meal properly. They serve a varied menu not just greek food but their gyros and mussaka are awsome.

1  Thank Dave2570
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Great food, great staff, great prices. Not located in tourist area of Niagara Falls.
It is a mistery to me why this place is not packed to capacity all the times.
Lamb chops are amazing, Souvlaki nice and tender, best Greek salad.
Will definitely be returning to Greek on Portage!

1  Thank Radovan I
Reviewed 25 December 2016

Our party of 3 spent a wonderful Christmas Eve enjoying greek food at Greek on Portage. We had an appetizer of Dolmades which were delicious and we all had pork souvlaki for our main course. The portions were huge (2 skewers of pork on each plate) with greek salad, pita and rice or potatoes. My husband and our friend had the potatoes and I ordered the rice. Although the rice was fine, I would definitely order the potatoes next time. The guys raved about them. The entire meal with 2 soft drinks and one glass of wine came to under $80 which is the best bargain in dinning out that we have seen in a long time!
Svetlana, our waitress, was attentive and friendly. The restaurant itself is beautiful and clean. We will be returning and highly recommend Greek on Portage.

1  Thank daytonadianne