La Toscana di Carlotta
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$321
US$234
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$150
BestWestern.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$124
Maria's Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$196
Post House Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$273
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$213
Travelocity
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$147
Graystone Bed and Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
TripAdvisor
Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrostinigelatobotticelli roomitalian stylegolden doodlemulti coursethe main streetmy husband and ibed and breakfastgracious hostsking streetfrittatathe location is perfectrooms are comfortableshaw festival theatersbreakfast was amazingwonderful experience
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This B and B was excellent. It was recommended to us by friends and it was exactly as stated on their website.

The rooms were clean and the breakfast that was prepared by Antonella was delicious. Kash, the owner was awesome and took to time to talk with us. He also makes an amazing cappuccino! We didn't get to meet Carlotta but she wasn't a gelato competition...not surprised because it was delicious. She has a ton of flavours and also has sugar free and vegan one.

I will highly recommend this B&B and will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 4 couples, and really enjoyed our stay. There are 4 bedrooms, so we had the place to ourselves...
Kash and Carlotta were so accommodating, they took care of our every need. Comfortable rooms, and an amazing breakfast every morning. We were fortunate to have really warm weather, so we enjoyed breakfast outdoors. Highly recommend this B&B.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

My sister and I booked a night at La Toscana di Carlotta for our parents. I let them know that it was for their wedding anniversary and that anything they did to make my parents stay extra special was much appreciated and let me tell you -- they delivered!
My parents had a bouquet of fresh flowers in their room with a very nice card. My parents room was beautiful with nice antique furniture. They have a lovely sitting area outside with a table and chairs in the garden. The service was wonderful. The staff were so courteous and hospitable. My parents talked with them and they were so nice. The breakfast was delicious and there was lots to choose from. They said that everything that was done at La Toscana was done well and with thought. I'm so glad that we picked this place for them (they went on a wine tour during the day). They said they will cherish this for years to come. I'm planning on doing this again for them next year at La Toscana :)

Room Tip: Look at the photos ahead of time. This is a historical B&B.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
carlottacattani, Owner at La Toscana di Carlotta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Oh thank you Aleksandra. We do remember your parents. They shared some lovely memories from Poland and their early years in Canada. As a little sign on our entrance says in Italian: everyone who comes here leaves behind some joy and some memories. This is what makes our B&B!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at La TOSCANA DI CARLOTTA for one night in Niagara on the Lake and enjoyed this beautiful bed and breakfast and their wonderful hosts. We stayed in the Bruneleschi room, which is on the second floor with a balcony overlooking the residential street and front garden. The queen size bed was super comfortable and the room was clean, as well as the bathroom. Breakfast was delicious, and the hosts graciously accommodated our requests for vegetarian breakfast. We also were able to rent bycicles from a local rental place the owner recommended. They delivered the bikes right to the B&B within 30 minutes and we just left them at the B&B for their pick up the next day. Overall our stay was fantastic and we enjoyed the peacefulness, comforts of home in a great location super close to the main street.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
carlottacattani, Owner at La Toscana di Carlotta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thanks so much Geneviève but please also remember that guests like you are a large part of the reason we are who we are!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at La Toscana four years ago during our honeymoon to NOTL. When our travels brought us back to the area this August, we decided to again stay at La Toscana. We were delighted to experience the same warm hospitality with the most gracious hosts yet again! The format of the breakfast has changed a bit since our last visit and is more of a buffet style now rather than the previous three course breakfast, however, it was every bit as delicious as we remembered. Kash’s cappuccinos are the absolute best (I recommend having at least two during your breakfast!) and the homemade treats cap off the breakfast perfectly. The rooms are comfortable and relaxing, in fact I slept the best I had in weeks during our stay. The location of La Toscana is absolutely perfect – so close to all of the shops, restaurants, parks, waterfront, and more. A quick 20 minute drive will land you at Niagara Falls! We look forward to the day that our travels bring us back to NOTL and La Toscana. Thank you, Kash and Carlotta for welcoming us and creating such a lovely haven to recharge our souls.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple