All reviews rooms are comfortable bike trail amazing weekend wonderful stay wonderful hosts b bs queen street glass of wine john wineries porch notl proximity
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The weather was less than desirable the weekend we stayed at the B & B but our rooms were so warm and comfy. My girlfriends and I came to NOTL for wine Tours and this was my second time staying with Wine Country B & B, it was just as amazing as the first time I stayed. The decor is beautiful, beds are so comfortable and to be woken up in the morning by freshly baked muffin smell was so delightful but eating them was heaven. John was so helpful in suggesting what to do and where to go for dinner. We were able to walk to the restaurant and the shops downtown. We were planning on using the bikes that are available but due to the rain we didn't brave the elements unlike many others that did. We were even so lucky as to get a few muffins from the 6 hour ride home. I can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
listing, Owner at Wine Country Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Let's hope for better weather on your next visit, thanks for the great review and see you again soon. John

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I stayed at Wine Country B&B while in town for the marathon. It was walking distance to the start/finish line and John and Jeff accommodated me with a special pre-run breakfast, which was much appreciated. My room was very spacious, the bed was comfortable and the "regular" breakfast the next morning was incredible! I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
listing, Owner at Wine Country Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

I was happy to accommodate your "marathon" breakfast, we look forward to your next visit to Niagara, thanks for the review. John & Jeff

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of celebrating our anniversary here at Wine Country B&B at the end of June. Both John and Jeff were very welcoming and made us feel at home. The room we had was clean, and nicely decorated. Each room I believe had its own private ensuite.
In addition, the breakfasts (we stayed for 2 nights) were just fantastic! I must say this was the highlight of our experience here. Our first time to enjoy a 3-course meal for brekkie!! Though I am tempted to keep this treasure a secret, I just can't!
I would recommend this B&B and plan on returning. Thank you Jeff and John!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
listing, Owner at Wine Country Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Thanks for sharing the secret and for the kind words about our Bed & Breakfast. We hope to see you again soon, maybe for your next anniversary. John

Reviewed 29 August 2015

After only spending one day and night at Niagara on the Lake, we wished we had more time to say there. Wine Country B&B was one of the highlights of our trip. From the beautiful gardens outside, to the super comfy bed and nicely furnished room and bathroom, to the AMAZING breakfast John cooked for us to enjoy on the patio, it was just a wonderful place all around. We highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
listing, Owner at Wine Country Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2015

Hopefully you can stay with us longer on your next visit, thank-you for the review. John

Reviewed 28 August 2015

My husband and I spent two days at the Wine Country Bed and Breakfast and had a wonderful time. From start to finish our stay was lovely. The property is located about 6 blocks from Queen street in a quiet neighborhood just down the street from the Pillar and Post. It is a pleasant walk to all of the action downtown, or a five minute drive. Our room was the front bedroom with private balcony with lovely views of the tree lined street and front gardens. Morning breakfasts were served on the porch, four courses of amazing food. John was a gracious, friendly host and an amazing cook. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for the Queenston room with the private balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
listing, Owner at Wine Country Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2015

Thank-you so much for the nice words, it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sorry we couldn't accommodate you on your way back home. See you next year! John