“Another amazing meal”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Our second time here. It looks like it will be a regular spot. The food is authentic, awesome phyllo! Definitely try the dolmades, spanakopita and calamari appetizers. All the lamb dishes are delicious too. Each dish is lovingly prepared like they would serve at home

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have the fish which was amazing and my daughter had a pita which was huge. The fish was VERY lightly battered with grilled tomatoes on top. Pita was huge and she loved every bite.

Dessert was to die for! Chocolate crepe stuffed with ice cream.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

My wife and I recently went to Chef Tommy's and the food was terrific and plentiful. You won't leave here hungry.
If you like Lamb this is the place to go. There are a few different lamb dishes available. My wife and I each had a different choice. Both meals were very good and there was enough left over for her lunch the next day.
This is not a "fine" dining establishment, more of a restaurant style and the pricing reflects this - very reasonable

Reviewed 14 January 2017

We picked up take-out from Chef Tommy's the other night (vegetarian mousaka and roasted lamb) and it was fantastic (excellent value and huge portions)! We had a nice chat with Cathy (manager) while we waited for our food and she was delightful. This is a great family-owned and run business in Oshawa and we will absolutely eat here again soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Well folks, I turned 50 and had my 9 girlfriends join me for a Greek Birthday Dinner. The service was impeccable.
The food was to die for....we had starters along with the flaming cheese and trays of dips and flat bread. We had suggested meals that we all thoroughly enjoyed. We all took left overs home there was so much food.
Simply the best Greek food cooked and served by Chef Tommy and his wonderful wife.

You will not be disappointed.....You Gota Eat Here !!!!

Been to Chef Tommy's? Share your experiences!