“Love your lunch specials”

Polish Food Hot & Deli
Ranked #149 of 411 Restaurants in Oshawa
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Love the lunch specials. Mine is the cabbage rolls and deep fried pieogies without the tomsto sauce on the pieogies. Wish that you had real sour cream, instead of the sour cream dressing. Nicely priced and filling. Love the pork shish a bobs

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I have been here a few times and have always felt welcome. The man (I assume owner) is so friendly and always smiling.
I have had different combo platters and always enjoy the food. The pricing is reasonable as well. Definite reccommend to others looking for great food and fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I went to this place with my worker and guidance counselor for my Swiss Chalet award on February 2003. However, I never got use to this place because I complained this to my guidance counselor showing how much I cannot tolerate this place. My most hated place all time.

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Dropped in last night and discovered they only have takeout. No dining room like in the picture on the header. False advertising for sure.

2  Thank TwoRetiredOshawans
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Wow wow. Food is amazing!! We got the take out and it was fantastic!! Definitely going back again and again!!!!!! Worth the wait. Got to go. You won't be disappointed. The meat balls were out of this world.

3  Thank Marlene H