“Give me the lobster anyday”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Oshawa
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Oshawa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2015

When we go too the Keg, it's usually for some kind of celebration, anniversary, birthday, or graduation. I don't eat lobster on a regular occasion, so we all splurge when we go here, it's melt in your mouth, buttery goodness, add a steak to that and your in heaven.
The atmosphere is romantic and lovely!

Reviewed 9 January 2015

My family and myself have always loved going to the keg for dinner and we have gone there for years. Well recently we have had the worse service. I had my wives birthday party there with a few other couples and the list of problems were unbelievable. When we did receive our food one of our party guests food had hair on her mean, another party guest her vegetables were cold. The problems just kept coming with other people's steak were over cooked. The waiting staff did not come back as much as they should have even though the place was not busy at all. Well didn't have a good experience at all and was ashamed to have taken our friends there for dinner. That took place before Christmas. We got a gift card for Christmas so we decided to try it out again. Well the service was not good at all, wrong orders, over cooked cheese bread. I am not going to go back to the keg for a long time cause the service and food was brutal. I don't usually complain but twice going there I had to.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

My recent experience at this restaurant was very pleasant. Despite dining alone, I was warmly greeted at the bar by Monice and Nikkita. My favourite chardonnays are Australian and they did not sell those by the glass. I settled on a Mondavi, and my Keg Sized Glass was delicious. I was asked about dinner and I did review the entrees. What a shock! The average selection was close to $30.00. On my budget, I simply can't afford such extravagance. I settled on an appetizer, being the stuffed mushrooms. They were simply decadent. The service and surroundings were decadent, but I encourage the powers that be to review their pricing. I visit Keg restaurants fairly often, but will not return for dinner.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

We always enjoy the Keg restaurants; but this visit was a notch above. We ordered their garlic cheese bread was great as part of our appetizers only meal and it was so good. The crab cakes and Keg Sliders were the right temperature and served on a timely basis. Our waitress Lisa, was always around for us as required. The "appetizers only meal" with a drink each and tip was $60.00. Pricey for some; but the garlic cheese bread really and great service made our visit, at the least very good.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

Seven of us, including one child, went here for dinner.

Seating was a special consideration for us due to the child but we were accommodated after 2 moves. We were never made to feel we were making extra work for the server.

We requested a quick serve for the child and again no problem at all.

Servers here are great and they know good service!

Dinners: all beef dishes were made exactly as ordered. This in itself should be appreciated by any beef lover.

Seafood was also perfect and the dessert for our younger guest was custom made to order.

Not all Kegs are equal but this one is better than most!

2  Thank TangoForFun