“First time here. Will be back”

Buffalo Wild Wings & Ribs
Ranked #115 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I've been meaning to check this place out for a while now but finally stopped in yesterday for a quick lunch. I was impressed with the size of the dining room, bar area and the 2 outdoor patios. Lots of tvs as expected for a sports bar. I had a lunch special of Wings and fries that were great. I had a side caesar salad that wasn't very special for what I paid for it (small and over priced). The menu was impressive and will bring me back as there were a number of things that caught my eye and will try on my future visits. Service was great and friendly.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The wings are great and the burgers are good I love the fries but the food does not warrant the prices which are to high and the service is just ok at best.

5  Thank GrantFamilyToronto
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Finally a proper Buffalo chicken wing restaurant comes to the GTA. I grew up on the Niagara border and have been missing good chicken wings since I left the area 30 years ago. Finally they're here - this place has a great selection and great service. Loved it.

2  Thank kinch1
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The wings are good and the burgers look good but what else is there to eat??? Limited menu makes it difficulty to take the whole family or to have a party.

1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed 4 March 2012

A wide-open floor plan with two areas: huge bar and huge dining room. Both are surrounded by TVs tuned to sports.

The burger was great, but I could have done without the extra banter from the bartender.

1  Thank notbornyesterday