“Way too bloody EXPENSIVE ! ”

Buffalo Wild Wings & Ribs
Ranked #115 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Reviewed 2 April 2015 via mobile

Wings are WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. So at whatever quality, it's not worth it to eat there. It's not authentic Buffalo type Wings to start off with, it's just deep fried small wings, at over inflated prices. Coat the wings with sauce and anything will taste okay. Not a fan of faux Buffalo wings. I have much experience with the real deal...

1  Thank Oshawafarmer

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The food was great. The staff was even better. It is a loud, busy, and crazy place. Don't go there if you want a quite romantic place. It was a lot of fun for the kids. There was a good mix of food and make sure you bring your appetite the portions are big.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I've been meaning to check this place out for a while now but finally stopped in yesterday for a quick lunch. I was impressed with the size of the dining room, bar area and the 2 outdoor patios. Lots of tvs as expected for a sports bar. I had a lunch special of Wings and fries that were great. I had a side caesar salad that wasn't very special for what I paid for it (small and over priced). The menu was impressive and will bring me back as there were a number of things that caught my eye and will try on my future visits. Service was great and friendly.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The wings are great and the burgers are good I love the fries but the food does not warrant the prices which are to high and the service is just ok at best.

5  Thank GrantFamilyToronto
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Finally a proper Buffalo chicken wing restaurant comes to the GTA. I grew up on the Niagara border and have been missing good chicken wings since I left the area 30 years ago. Finally they're here - this place has a great selection and great service. Loved it.

2  Thank kinch1